Open Championship Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

I love the gallery ducking from GMAC's hosel rocket...lol

Nice shot by Scott. Fairways, greens and a bunch of pars.

I see Tiger Trolling is alive and well today. Lol.

Anyways. Keep it up, Adam.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

God that was terrible

Good lord TW, when you close your eyes at night, do you remember when you could get a wedge with in 50 feet of the hole from 100 yards? I do. I do.

Tiger's wedge game again. Maybe getting aggressive isn't the right approach for him. He's getting closer from 200 yards out than 100.

Sean-Foleybig.jpg

Tigers short game is worse than mine. Ernie is the last chance to put some pressure and I don't see it happening.

I would love to see Scott bomb a hole and have Ernie come take this thing from him.

I would love to see Scott bomb a hole and have Ernie come take this thing from him.

Me too, I still think he chokes a bit and makes it interesting

Ernie! Ernie! Ernie!

Ernie sinks another birdie!!!!

Tap tap taparoo

Finally someone keeping it interesting!

good to see ernie make a putt

Clutch birdie there for Els. Go Ernie!

Ken

Look at Easy. Just think about the other putts that burned the edge and if they'd dropped. Sheesh.

I was just reading Golf Digest's recap of the 1991 Ryder Cup. Turns out Azinger didn't know the Rules of Golf back then, either.

Hard to root against Ernie. Nice bird from Easy.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Tiger is all out of sorts!

There you go, keep taking irons off the tee Tiger. All a part of your stupid process

Really Tiger? Down 5 on the 14th and he hits iron. And he finds a bunker.

I was just reading Golf Digest's recap of the 1991 Ryder Cup. Turns out Azinger didn't know the Rules of Golf back then, either.

What happened back then?

There you go, keep taking irons off the tee Tiger. All a part of your stupid process

If you are going to hit sh!t shots off the tee, dont go the David Simms route and play for 3rd place. Pick up the damn big stick.

It doesn't matter if Scotty keeps missing his birdie putts. If he keeps hitting GIR, he will win.

Funny that Tigger's still in 3rd even with how bad he looks.

Is this as much of a train wreck to watch on tv as it has been to listen to the radio. Now espn radio is asking if Tiger is hurt because he has started to limp some?

Back