The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol and for the record that is NOT me J Nate. LOL @ the McDonalds screw up here

bhqJ7.png

Hah.....

The baby was just feeding and just geysered poop out of her diaper and on to my pillow. Hooray for parenthood...haha...yuck

Tap Tap Taparoo

Iam wanting some bacon rock & eggs now "with milk" ....

The baby was just feeding and just geysered poop out of her diaper and on to my pillow. Hooray for parenthood...haha...yuck

Tap Tap Taparoo

Hahaha, thats a new one "geysered poop" :p

Only in Florida can you get negative rollout on a tee shot...
a6f840d4-fb83-816a.jpg

No way War I've had that happen to me when it's really wet out.

a6f840d4-fb83-816a.jpg

You know that you're not supposed to tee off with your 58* wedge right? ;)

a6f840d4-fb83-816a.jpg
Actually, they have been watering pretty heavy here, and we seem to have the same results. It's always very pleasing on a long par 4...:D

Vanilla Ice is now following me on twitter. HAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

Tap Tap Taparoo

Hit an awesome drive, and again, the results...
a6f840d4-04e8-c3c2.jpg

lol and for the record that is NOT me J Nate. LOL @ the McDonalds screw up here

bhqJ7.png

Damn! literally lol'd for a solid 5. rep city!

Hit an awesome drive, and again, the results...
a6f840d4-04e8-c3c2.jpg

I know that drive, little higher than normal and thinking you killed it...negative. It's a frustrating site.

LMAO Kmac!

Tapping from my S3

Hey Kansas City guys. Anybody got good BBQ joint recommendations out in the KCK side, close to Great Wolf Lodge?

Damn! literally lol'd for a solid 5. rep city!

I know that drive, little higher than normal and thinking you killed it...negative. It's a frustrating site.
At least I figured out what my carry distance is with my driver today! Haha, it was so frustrating.

Hey Kansas City guys. Anybody got good BBQ joint recommendations out in the KCK side, close to Great Wolf Lodge?

Nothing really cose to there, but famous Dave's. Famous Dave's is not KC BBQ FYI. Oklahoma joes, jack stack are my favorites. Jazz Louisiana kitchen is a great Cajun restaurant in the Legends.

Pity the fool who Tapalks

Nothing really cose to there, but famous Dave's. Famous Dave's is not KC BBQ FYI. Oklahoma joes, jack stack are my favorites. Jazz Louisiana kitchen is a great Cajun restaurant in the Legends.

Pity the fool who Tapalks
Loved Oklahoma Joes when my wife and I went up to KC for her interview. They just put on in here in Broken Arrow, haven't been to that one yet though.

Loved Oklahoma Joes when my wife and I went up to KC for her interview. They just put on in here in Broken Arrow, haven't been to that one yet though.
I would eat at OK joes every day if I could afford it and not gain weight... Z Man and fries FTW!

dive-fail.gif

LOL! There are some broken ribs there for sure.

This one had me cracking up too...
funny-gifs-diving-fail.gif

Famous Dave's is nasty. I'd rather eat at McDonald's because it's fresher and taste better.

Well, temps just hit 90 and it's time to head to the golf course - a small bucket to warm up, then 18 solo. Hoping for another sub-120 :)

Famous Dave's is nasty. I'd rather eat at McDonald's because it's fresher and taste better.
Agreed. That's why I stated that FD's is not KC BBQ. It's right across the street from Great Wolf Lodge though.I do like their conrbread muffins though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back