The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang dude. Sounds like you had a bad fitting as much as you aren't' getting along with the i20's. Are you very tall or have short arms?

Now are these 1.25" longer than ping standard or what? What's the length on the 5i? I'm guessing he adjusted for lie when you added length?

I'm 6'6 hehe. I'm going for a second opinion on Friday witth another high scale? fitter to compare findings so we'll see.

They have a few beers in Ash-vegas

Tapatalkin

They have a few beers in Ash-vegas

Tapatalkin

You think? I found a local joint that has Duck Rabbit on tap. I love the Milk Stout so much dude.

I wish I could come up to hang out in Ash- Vegas.

Tapatalkin

I wish I could come up to hang out in Ash- Vegas.

Tapatalkin

It won't be that exciting. Dinner with a Tmex and the fam, then off to the house to get the kiddo's tucked in. Tmex and I might play some Madden or something.

You think? I found a local joint that has Duck Rabbit on tap. I love the Milk Stout so much dude.

That thing is sick! I had the Flying Dog Raging b*tch IPA tonight. It was tasty.

Tapatalkin

It won't be that exciting. Dinner with a Tmex and the fam, then off to the house to get the kiddo's tucked in. Tmex and I might play some Madden or something.

It is cool. I have to go to G-boro till Thursday for a conference. I am headed to hang out on Friday. Times will be good in Myrtle.

Tapatalkin

It is cool. I have to go to G-boro till Thursday for a conference. I am headed to hang out on Friday. Times will be good in Myrtle.

Tapatalkin

Yes sir, and we have a couch designated for you.

That fart guy is my hero. Hilarious.

Yes sir, and we have a couch designated for you.

I am excited. I am at the Emergency room right now. My wife rolled her foot coming down the stairs and I am going out of town tomorrow. She has been in pain for the past hour and half. I figured it was worth checking out.

Tapatalkin

So call me crazy, I just put three of my old Walmart clubs back in my bag for tomorrow. They are a good 1" longer then my current irons.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Awesome=GrantD chillin on our couch in Myrtle Beach
Not awesome=GrantD getting in SERIOUS trouble leaving the wife it she in fact has a broken wheel. :beat-up:

I reallly don't want to go the conference, but I have too.

Tapatalkin

Did anyone happen to read Fart Guy's deal regarding his ex girlfriend and a shower? It was a link from the last comment. Just as worthy.

I'm watching "Contagion". Liking it so far.

Watching Last Nights's episode of Breaking Bad.

Side note: I tend to turn into a casual alcoholic when the GF is gone..

I reallly don't want to go the conference, but I have too.

Tapatalkin
Yeah I hate work trips myself, people think you're going to get away and enjoy it but really it's just a pain in the ass and sucks being away from home. Now the Morgan Cup on the other hand....I'm not even able to hide my excitement for that trip!

So call me crazy, I just put three of my old Walmart clubs back in my bag for tomorrow. They are a good 1" longer then my current irons.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.
You're crazy.

Good flick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back