2012 Morgan Cup Participant Rules

Hmm I may have messed up seeing what is going on with Kelly. I will have to show you something JB

So will updates non-results related be allowed on the site this weekend? Can the participants post stuff on the weekend as it happens or will they have to stay off? Guess same question on their twitter and FB pages?

Nate, if this is anything like an outing, which I think it will be, I doubt you'll hear much from us this weekend. It's just too busy to find much time for posting.

Since we will all sign a non-disclosure agreement, I would say that there will nothing about the event posted this weekend. Perhaps there will be some photos that don't suggest any results might be posted and the non-event activities will be discussed, but my guess is that's it.

Nate, if this is anything like an outing, which I think it will be, I doubt you'll hear much from us this weekend. It's just too busy to find much time for posting.

Oh no doubt...it's going to be quiet here this weekend. Just didn't know if you were allowed still or they were urging you to stay silent till the airing.

We haven't heard anything yet, but I'm thinking we'll get a lot of things to remember on Friday morning.

Since we will all sign a non-disclosure agreement, I would say that there will nothing about the event posted this weekend. Perhaps there will be some photos that don't suggest any results might be posted and the non-event activities will be discussed, but my guess is that's it.

I agree. Pretty much radio silence for all of us

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Yep, probably have some posts after practice rounds and media day, but after that the "cone of silence" drops and you guys will be on your own.

Yep, probably have some posts after practice rounds and media day, but after that the "cone of silence" drops and you guys will be on your own.

Exactly. Although I'll do some random tweets too just to let everyone know how im doing, that I'm alive etc. nothing about the event though.

And we can probably post pictures of all of the shenanigans as well!

ahhh yes, and there will be plenty of shenanigans...

And we can probably post pictures of all of the shenanigans as well!

ahhh yes, and there will be plenty of shenanigans...

That's what I'm talking about, I'm sure an entire event of coverage could be just on the non-golf related items!!!

I'm a stickler for the rules

Guys, lets remember that while this is a vacation, you are representing THP and a sponsor for the weekend. A weekend in which more eyes from your sponsor than ever before will be plastered to THP awaiting updates.

Before you take that extra drink, post ridiculous pictures and/or whatever else you have planned, try to remember you are representing more than just a forum screen name this weekend.

I can promise that I'll be posting some practice round pictures for as long as my phone has some battery power. Maybe some pictures from Media Day as well if that's OK with THP.

We can still post in every other thread on here besides Morgan Cup threads. Not that we will have time, but we can. It will be harder for me because I don't have web on my phone.

Guys, lets remember that while this is a vacation, you are representing THP and a sponsor for the weekend. A weekend in which more eyes from your sponsor than ever before will be plastered to THP awaiting updates.

Before you take that extra drink, post ridiculous pictures and/or whatever else you have planned, try to remember you are representing more than just a forum screen name this weekend.
Words to the wise right there. Don't worry JB, Team THP will conduct themselves with all the class and honor you expect from us.

I don't know what those other two teams will do. hehehe

We can still post in every other thread on here besides Morgan Cup threads. Not that we will have time, but we can. It will be harder for me because I don't have web on my phone.

Words to the wise right there. Don't worry JB, Team THP will conduct themselves with all the class and honor you expect from us.

I don't know what those other two teams will do. hehehe

Well besides Team Hackers leading the way and raising the bar?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Well besides Team Hackers leading the way and raising the bar?

Hopefully they don't spend too much time at the bar!

Hopefully they don't spend too much time at the bar!

Just in celebration when they win...haha

Working on the WITB videos for each participant, but guys, some did not follow the rules all that well during these, so your videos are having to be edited quite a bit. If you are speaking of "brands" during your videos, it does not matter if they are golf related or not, a lot of that stuff cannot be aired.

Back