Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

OG....People's Court is about to be on. Time to switch gears.

I don't watch them folks fussing all the time. It reminds me too much of Hawk coming in here, trying to stir up my boys Team Paradise. Chunk must be liquored up on the Morgan David too because he thinks I'm rooting for the Whackers. No sir the Dream Team is gonna head down to South Carolina and clean some clocks this weekend. :deadhorse:

Oh hush you old buzzard, you had rather french kiss a grizzly bear than mess with the Dream Team = Paradise

I hate that you have support that rotten team, Gray. I'll give you a pass since you are operating on 75% mental capacity in your old age.

Haha OG thinks I am Capt of TP. Hawk much like your Major predictions, you will fail with this one. First place. It comes down to matchups. You guys are counting on you. I would have heartburn if I were JB. I'm steamrolling you turds on Saturday.

The Major predictions have no bearing on this and you know it. I'm on a roll of destroying your sorry team and you're no exception.

I hate that you have support that rotten team, Gray. I'll give you a pass since you are operating on 75% mental capacity in your old age.

Hawk this is a good video of what you will be facing when you guys mess with Team Paradise :alien:

Hanks I have to say I don't understand. So you are saying that you know Team Hackers is going to destroy folks?

Hawk and I are going to put an end to your reign of terror. Your heart on Thrusday and reign on Saturday. Yeah.

We sure are. His wimpy style of leadership will come back to bite him when he tees it up with us.

We sure are. His wimpy style of leadership will come back to bite him when he tees it up with us.

Im just hoping he isn't so beat down from all the losses that he doesn't bring us some of those wonderful fudge cookies from his treehouse.

hahaha. He will be appreciative that we brought him down a peg. Maybe not at first, but it will be a turning point in his life I think.

hahaha. He will be appreciative that we brought him down a peg. Maybe not at first, but it will be a turning point in his life I think.

I think so too. Some humility would do him and that turd team of his some good.

I love that now that people are on their way to Myrtle Beach they think they can just slide out of this thread and we'll forget about all of it. Not so fast my friends! We're going to remember all the crap you've claimed this entire time and we're going to bring the pain even harder then come back here and drum up all that delusional talk and ask for an explanation. Team THP is about to DOMINATE this thing!

Haha Fargo! You're cute when you're wrong.

--
Tapatalk2

I love that now that people are on their way to Myrtle Beach they think they can just slide out of this thread and we'll forget about all of it. Not so fast my friends! We're going to remember all the crap you've claimed this entire time and we're going to bring the pain even harder then come back here and drum up all that delusional talk and ask for an explanation. Team THP is about to DOMINATE this thing!

Yea we are. That creeper from Ohio is about to feel the wrath of Jake and Hawk.

Freaking truth!! They have no idea dude! Time to bring the pain.

Freaking Puttin4Truth is laying it down. After this epic beatdown I expect some apologies in this thread.

I pulled a Putting4EpicFalls at RXGus' wedding. I almost broke my leg on the toilet when I fell out of the shower. It still hurts.

Kind of reminded me of what Team THP will do on the course. Fall all over themselves and wind up in the toilet.

I love that now that people are on their way to Myrtle Beach they think they can just slide out of this thread and we'll forget about all of it. Not so fast my friends! We're going to remember all the crap you've claimed this entire time and we're going to bring the pain even harder then come back here and drum up all that delusional talk and ask for an explanation. Team THP is about to TAKE A BIG DUMP this weekend!

FIFY big guy.

Jake, don't forget to pack your shamp....uhhh hair bru...ummmm styling ge....uhhh hair drye.......Hey, see ya there buddy!

FIFY big guy.

Jake, don't forget to pack your shamp....uhhh hair bru...ummmm styling ge....uhhh hair drye.......Hey, see ya there buddy!
That was one awesome burn. Hey Jake, did you know that you shave your head bald?

That was one awesome burn. Hey Jake, did you know that you shave your head bald?

CB, don't you know Jake is bald and fat? Cookie told me so...

Lol. What the hell is going on in here. From awesome and captivating (team THP) to weird and uncomfortable. Thank you Seth and Tyno. Haha.

Darn right man! Let's look at the roster....

JB- Widowmaker/heartbreaker/moneymaker
TC- Bearded Course Management Jedi
Jake- So Jake Straight that hair is afraid to grow on him
Yoccos- Bi-lingual driving, taquito eating assassin
Hanks- Handsome Zen Putter who makes 50' putts with one hand and a drink in his mouth
Coolbreeze- Even more handsome and distracts opponents like a male Siren
Hawk- Consistency extraordinaire
Smalls- He's like limbo....how low can his scores go?

CB, don't you know Jake is bald and fat? Cookie told me so...

Let's not forget the worst superhero ever as well.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Lol. What the hell is going on in here. From awesome and captivating (team THP) to weird and uncomfortable. Thank you Seth and Tyno. Haha.

i hope your seat on the plane is uncomfortable.

Darn right man! Let's look at the roster....

JB- Widowmaker/heartbreaker/moneymaker
TC- Bearded Course Management Jedi
Jake- So Jake Straight that hair is afraid to grow on him
Yoccos- Bi-lingual driving, taquito eating assassin
Hanks- Handsome Zen Putter who makes 50' putts with one hand and a drink in his mouth
Coolbreeze- Even more handsome and distracts opponents like a male Siren
Hawk- Consistency extraordinaire
Smalls- He's like limbo....how low can his scores go?
Quoted for truth.

Look at the other teams just getting this thing to a mean and awkward place. Calling someone bald and fat is not trash talk. THat just hurts feelings and makes us call our wives so that they can tell us that we are cool and handsome.

Quoted for truth.

Look at the other teams just getting this thing to a mean and awkward place. Calling someone bald and fat is not trash talk. THat just hurts feelings and makes us call our wives so that they can tell us that we are cool and handsome.

Theyre just bullies.

i hope your seat on the plane is uncomfortable.

Quite the opposite my friend. I'm enjoying my view and just had my first coke zero. You guys are going down!

easy, don't rage bro.
besides, if i really wanted to hurt Jake's feelings, i'd whoop him and Kelly in a practice round on Thursday while paired up with Dean. oh wait...

Theyre just bullies.

Quite the opposite my friend. I'm enjoying my view and just had my first coke zero. You guys are going down!

we have to be bullies. we're small, young, and weak and Team THP is big and has hair where i can't grow any yet.

awesome! please enjoy your flight. for real, i mean that.

Back