My life is changing drastically

Keep your chin up Tim. It might be rough for a bit but it always turns out better in the end. You've got all of us to lean on if you're feeling down.

Truly sucks. But all i can say +1 on everything the others have said.

But something i've always wondered. Why is it always the guy that is supposed to move out? If she's so eager to get away from you, she should be the one that is forced to move.

Wow Tim, you are a great guy it is hard to believe a woman that has been with you that long thinks she could find anyone better. Keep your head up, we are all here for you.

This buddy^^^. You know how to reach me if you need to.

Sorry to hear this TBT. Never a good time for something like this, but yeah, the timing really sucks.

I really do appreciate all the positive talk, I know it will be for the best and all that crap....right now it just flat out sucks...plus I hate to effin move.....wonder if the new THP headquarters has a guest room :D

Just kidding JB and GG....gotta have a sense of humor right?

Sorry, man. I'm sure you'll find a "better fish in the sea" eventually, but that doesn't make losing this one any easier at first, does it?

sorry to hear about this TBT

Sorry to hear that Tim. But with a voice like that, you'll have women crawling all over you in no time.

Were all here for you dude.

Sorry TBT, no one expects after 12 years to have somethin like this happen. keep your head up bud, lord knows there are plenty of other women out there who can experience what she's leaving aside. we're here for you if/when you need us

Hate to hear that Tim :( Hope things turn around fast. We're all here for you man.

Hang in there man, don't worry, I am expecting something amazing and greater to come out of this mess, hang on because something amazing will happen to you! Don't stay in the past-look forward to tomorrow

That sucks Tim!

All I can tell you is I went through the same thing as you, only I was married for 11 years, and had 2 boys. I struggled for a good stretch, but one day I was talking to a friend and he said he decided a long time ago to not let past events or another person control his emotions. That really stuck with me, and I live by that now. I went through some tough stretches with the ex, and my oldest son has a form of autism and honestly just doing my best to live up to that mantra really helped me through it! At times I forced it, but after a while it just became natural. Right after I decided to live more like that, I met my current wife, the one who I was meant to be with all along. My sons are good, ( the youngest one, 15, just started golfing with me and will be beating me soon! ) and I realized that the divorce was probably the best thing that could have happened.

I didn't mean to make this about my situation Tim... take the time you need to recover, I just want to show you there is another door opening, and something great your way will come Tim! I have never met you, but PM me any time - tough to watch good people get hurt.

Tim I'm sorry to hear this. The timing really does stink for sure.

that sucks tim!

All i can tell you is i went through the same thing as you, only i was married for 11 years, and had 2 boys. I struggled for a good stretch, but one day i was talking to a friend and he said he decided a long time ago to not let past events or another person control his emotions. That really stuck with me, and i live by that now. I went through some tough stretches with the ex, and my oldest son has a form of autism and honestly just doing my best to live up to that mantra really helped me through it! At times i forced it, but after a while it just became natural. Right after i decided to live more like that, i met my current wife, the one who i was meant to be with all along. My sons are good, ( the youngest one, 15, just started golfing with me and will be beating me soon! ) and i realized that the divorce was probably the best thing that could have happened.

I didn't mean to make this about my situation tim... Take the time you need to recover, i just want to show you there is another door opening, and something great your way will come tim! i have never met you, but pm me any time - tough to watch good people get hurt.

this is why i love this place!

Tim I know things will get better as time heals almost all wounds,but if she up and did this after 12 years I'm sure you guys were having problems and the writing was on the wall but anyway and this is a big one at least you guys weren't married,that's when it gets real trick,good luck with the next one

Tim I'm so sorry this happened. You are such a good guy and it was great getting to know you this weekend. A women some where will see what your now ex didn't.

TBT- I am so so sorry for this. You are a great great person. I had an excellent time rooming with you at the MC 2.0. You will find someone who appreciates you man. Head up dude. I am always here if you need to talk.

Dang dude what a bummer situation. I feel for you man. Hillary if you need anything.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I know it may sound cheesy, but the line from Batman Begins sums things up like this for me. Why do we get knocked down, so we can teach ourselves to get back up.

You will bounce back in no time. You have nothing but good karma coming your way.

That sucks TBT. Let me know if I can help in any way. Like the others have said, it will work out for the best in the end.

formerly butters35

That thoroughly sucks Tim. But hey, more time for golf! and in a pretty short amount of time it will all be behind you. If you are ever up in DFW there's a beer in the fridge for you..........

Man, Tim...that's terrible. Sounds like you're better off without her. If I were living in your area, I'd gladly let you crash with us until you've found a place of your own. I hope things get better, man.

TIM, that just flat out blows dude! Man if you need anything dude, please don't hesitate to hit me up. Timing is a MO FO...

Did you hear about the Prince who asked the Princess to marry him. And she said "NO". He then lived happily ever after. Played all the golf he wanted. Rode motorcycles bought boats and slept with all the women he wanted... And again HE LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER...

Sorry about the news TBT but you will survive this. The THP family is an awesome group who are here for you.
TapAhoy!

Back