The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

I will be living in a certain thread on here shortly. I really feel like if I turned my putting around I could be a lot better

Chunky, you are great freaking golfer. I give you crap, but not nearly as much as you give yourself. You can make putts dude. Just need an attitude adjustment imo.

I will be living in a certain thread on here shortly. I really feel like if I turned my putting around I could be a lot better

Honestly, your putting is fine. I fear you change it and you wont knock down those long putts you always seem to drain. Just keep practicing the short putts without changing a thing and you'll be fine ******.

I think it's time to go back to the drawing board. Perhaps a belly putter

Yoccos has a good point. Make sure your setup is solid and work on the shorties and green reading.

Haha I am the worst putter. Nothing is close. I drain it or miss it huge!

Seriously, having to watch you and Cookie try to make putts compared to my smooth putting stroke was painful. :alien:

Seriously, having to watch you and Cookie try to make putts compared to my smooth putting stroke was painful. :alien:

Hmmm....I will refrain comment.

Cough, 3 jack city, cough! :act-up:

Hmmm....I will refrain comment.

Cough, 3 jack city, cough! :act-up:

NO RESULTS! That hole had a hoser pin anyways, I don't count that in my book. :wink:

Ha. You don't need to putt when you hit your darn 3W as well as you do you jerk!

NO RESULTS! That hole had a hoser pin anyways, I don't count that in my book. :wink:

you guys are gonna make me drink earlier than usual with these sketchy updates.

Ha. You don't need to putt when you hit your darn 3W as well as you do you jerk!

Truth - I really hope to see some of that in the coverage. Amol is very impressive with the driver and FW wood.

Based on what I am reading I expect to see a real highlight reel shots. And some, insert Steve Erkle's voice 'did I do that' shots. I can not wait!!

Based on what I am reading I expect to see a real highlight reel shots. And some, insert Steve Erkle's voice 'did I do that' shots. I can not wait!!

I'm hoping some of the shots I saw are on video for sure. They should be. There were guys with cameras everywhere. I know JB's approach shot into 18 at Caledonia is on tape and that shot was phenomenal! And Yorkem's putt on #17. Hell, there were tons of good shots.

All I will say is grab a tall drink, a snack, and enjoy some incredible highs and lows. I thought the camera crews did a phenomenal job of capturing the emotions of this weekend.

--
Tapatalk2

There were tons of great shots. We are working hard to get reels put together for everybody. In the meantime, lets keep as many details as possible off the board if people do not mind. With over 2000 videos and nearing approximately 45 gbs of data, it is taking a rather long time to edit all while doing so in the process of moving HQ.

There were tons of great shots. We are working hard to get reels put together for everybody. In the meantime, lets keep as many details as possible off the board if people do not mind. With over 2000 videos and nearing approximately 45 gbs of data, it is taking a rather long time to edit all while doing so in the process of moving HQ.

That's a lot of video...

That's a lot of video...

It most certainly is, can't even imagine the hours spent trying to piece it together how they want to.

In the meantime, I will do a better job of keeping my mouth shut about shots, etc - they will be much more enjoyable to see as it happens on video rather than spelled out here anyways!!

Question: For those of you who hadn't met a lot of THPers, how did you feel going into the MC and how did you feel when you left? It seems like many of you have made some lifelong friends from this event. Does the internet friendship translate over easily into the real world?

Thanks guys, I've only met Smalls and I felt like I was his friend since day 1 (he might say something different haha) but I was genuinely curious
I was going to say basically the same thing. After spending time on here you get a feel for what people are like, and for the most part, WYSIWYG.

I really want to play tonight in Men's night but as this day has gone on, I'm still exhausted from this weekend and I'm starting to second guess my choice. I'm hoping I get a second wind or find a Xenergy.

This past weekend was so much fun and more than anything it was great spending time with old friends, and making new ones, like that wicked cool bearded guy.
I'm thinking the same exact way, that's why I never once thought about playing in league tonight. Golf post Morgan Cup is a let down, I have to fire right back into it and hopefully use the way I played down there as motivation and have it boost me for this weekend.

I'm thinking the same exact way, that's why I never once thought about playing in league tonight. Golf post Morgan Cup is a let down, I have to fire right back into it and hopefully use the way I played down there as motivation and have it boost me for this weekend.
It's funny, being on the other side of things, I am absolutely FIRED UP to play in my League tonight. You guys lit a golf spark in me this past weekend.

It's funny, being on the other side of things, I am absolutely FIRED UP to play in my League tonight. You guys lit a golf spark in me this past weekend.

FYI there is some precipitation headed your way :alien: Go out and slay some fools dude!

Won't lie. I almost went out to play tonight, but my bag isn't packed and I'm not prepared. Instead I'm going to take some tradebait to Dick's for an F5 and maybe an F3.

Won't lie. I almost went out to play tonight, but my bag isn't packed and I'm not prepared. Instead I'm going to take some tradebait to Dick's for an F5 and maybe an F3.

You may think I'm crazy but, you've got my number so call me maybe, get the F5 and feel it out for awhile. I doubt you will see a need for the F3.

Nah, I don't want to take yours dude. I can just grab one up by reducing the hoard a little lol. It's getting out of hand anyway.

Back