Name It - 2013 Morgan Cup Entrance

Team 1putt

Team Long Shot

Team .com

Team Gophers

Sent from my GtabComb using Tapatalk 2

I believe that the MC is a good event to help promote THP and reward some lucky members with a fantastic experience. But, it is a GREAT opportunity for the golf companies donating all the equipment to get "full marketing potential". With that being said, it would be great to name the teams in the next MC after the OEM sponsoring them.

The names for example could be as generic as..... "Team Bridgestone" or "Team Callaway" or "Team Cleveland

JB and GG could really take it to the next level and highlight the company's current product line or company slogan like......

For Callaway- "Team Razr X"... "Team Razr Fit"... "Team Hex Black" ..."Team Chrome" or "Team more Power, Precision, and wins" or "This team of winners play Callaway"

For Bridgestone- "Team J40"... "Team B330" or "Team of the #1 ball fitter in golf"... "Team Bridgestone or nothing"

For Cleveland- "Team Cleveland Classic"... "Team Mashie"... Or "Team of the #1 wedge in golf"

This is one entry with a few examples to make a point. I hope you all like it.

Steele,
While I like the idea in theory, each team is made up of players sponsored by different companies.

Steele,
While I like the idea in theory, each team is made up of players sponsored by different companies.

Maybe you could look at the teams and have each team sponsored by the same company..... If they provided enough equipment to do that..... Not sure if its feasible- Just a thought!

Steele,

It could still be done if all members had the same sponsor. I do understand that you don't want this to be an OEM vs OEM thing however.

It would just preclude any lefties on Team Bridgestone. At least as it stands now!

Steele are you watching the apprentice :alien2:

energizer-bunny.jpg
[/IMG]

This thread makes me dizzy.

Me too, so I've been avoiding it since last night.

Yeah I thought one post was enough haha if I get it fine, if not o well I'll try other ways but 10 names is like.........

Yeah I thought one post was enough haha if I get it fine, if not o well I'll try other ways but 10 names is like.........

To each is there own bro, if you're serious about your name suggestions keep them coming. The problem I'm seeing is the same names popping up.

I know I'm guilty of this and went back and changed them or deleted them.

There really are some great names being suggested though, it's gonna be tough for JB & GG to decide.

Edited

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
The Epic Team

Sorry if this is a repeat but - really - 121 pages in a day?

Back