The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to know what's cool? My golftec coach just shot me a message asking how my game is coming along since I haven't been in for a lesson in a couple weeks. Little things like that make happy I choose him for lessons.

--
Tapatalk2

That is really freakin cool! Sounds like you have a great coach.

Want to know what's cool? My golftec coach just shot me a message asking how my game is coming along since I haven't been in for a lesson in a couple weeks. Little things like that make happy I choose him for lessons.

--
Tapatalk2

Mine busts my chops constantly. I love it. Lol

That is really freakin cool! Sounds like you have a great coach.

Mine busts my chops constantly. I love it. Lol

Exactly T, he's a great dude with a real knack for breaking things down in a simple thought, but quick to needle in a friendly way. All last weekend when I got in a tight spot I tried to picture myself in the practice bay and the really seemed to bring me back to center. I don't ever see myself taking lessons anywhere else.

--
Tapatalk2

Exactly T, he's a great dude with a real knack for breaking things down in a simple thought, but quick to needle in a friendly way. All last weekend when I got in a tight spot I tried to picture myself in the practice bay and the really seemed to bring me back to center. I don't ever see myself taking lessons anywhere else.

--
Tapatalk2

How long have you been with him?

--
Tapatalk2

We are too similar sometimes. I talked to mine for 20 minutes yesterday. Gave him a post-MC report and talked about how I felt about my swing.

How long have you been with him?

Lol that sounds wrong dude! 6 lessons last spring/summer and 3 so far this season. I swear I wish I could retain the knowledge longer but I perfected a poor swing.

We are too similar sometimes. I talked to mine for 20 minutes yesterday. Gave him a post-MC report and talked about how I felt about my swing.

Lol, well our struggles are similar. What's your plan going forward?

--
Tapatalk2

Haha SW I didn't even notice but that is awesome and hopefully you have continued success with him

Lol that sounds wrong dude! 6 lessons last spring/summer and 3 so far this season. I swear I wish I could retain the knowledge longer but I perfected a poor swing.

Lol, well our struggles are similar. What's your plan going forward?

--
Tapatalk2

I don't know dude. I have one more lesson paid for, but at this point I feel like I just need to keep doing what he's taught me if you know what I mean. I'm getting better and figuring out what it is that I'm doing wrong when I am doing it wrong. I'd still like to get more yards from the driver, but I'm not sure if I want to mess with the accuracy thing right now.

He told me to come play a round with him and I think I'll do that as soon as I can. What are you thinking?

I don't know dude. I have one more lesson paid for, but at this point I feel like I just need to keep doing what he's taught me if you know what I mean. I'm getting better and figuring out what it is that I'm doing wrong when I am doing it wrong. I'd still like to get more yards from the driver, but I'm not sure if I want to mess with the accuracy thing right now.

He told me to come play a round with him and I think I'll do that as soon as I can. What are you thinking?

I've got two more lessons to use before the end of September. No clue where I need the work but what I like about Nic is we talk a bit while I warm up and then attack one issue. I think it'll just be general swing stuff and getting the move into my left side solidified. As a result my driver swing breaks down pretty quick, as you saw I drove the ball pretty poorly last week.

Getting out on the course for a lesson was the best experience though. He taught me about a routine which made a giant difference for my focus. I think that will be a great round for you, take notes!

--
Tapatalk2

We typically do the same. Funny because most of my issues, whether it's driver or irons, are centered around the same basic swing faults. I figure I can learn a ton from him on course dude. I know that you really enjoyed doing the same. I figure we will get over the next hump before too long :)

Bet is still on the table, 80 or bust buddy.

--
Tapatalk2

I had a little tinge of motivation today lol.

I'm bored. I wish Chunky, War, and SHARKWRESTLER were here to drink BLL's until 2 am

Did somebody post in here? All I see is a blank spot below hawks post.

--
Tapatalk2

I'm bored. I wish Chunky, War, and SHARKWRESTLER were here to drink BLL's until 2 am
Dude, we got back from night golf, and I was thinking I was going to get some shuteye.

Open the door, and there you and Chunky were, with a mountain of cashed BLLs on the coffee table. 3 hours later and a crapload of beers, we are still bantering. What an awesome night that was!

I'm bored to. I've been reading graphic novels

50 shades?

--
Tapatalk2

Dude, we got back from night golf, and I was thinking I was going to get some shuteye.

Open the door, and there you and Chunky were, with a mountain of cashed BLLs on the coffee table. 3 hours later and a crapload of beers, we are still bantering. What an awesome night that was!

I hated life that next morning. All I wanted to do was sleep.

One of my favorites.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I hated life that next morning. All I wanted to do was sleep.
Haha, me too dude. I was struggling, but fortunately I sweated it all out quite quick.

Haha, me too dude. I was struggling, but fortunately I sweated it all out quite quick.

You know who didn't struggle one bit....

Spoiler
SHARKWRESTLER!!!!!!!!

Post thp function sadness this week

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back