THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I am still pondering...

I figure if you make it, you make it. You haven't given me grief about California, so I'm not going to give it to you about Iowa!

Now THAT would be one fun ride!! No room for golf clubs though.

Ship them to me, I'll make sure they get there... Sooner or later, lol.

So if I count right we are going to have at least 6 of the 24 MC 2.0 participants here? And a few from last years? Now that is going to be cool!

Passenger seat.

That's for my girlfriend you fool!!!

thumbnail.aspx

Duey likes to party (and miss Sunday tee times haha). Seriously, the drive home from our last gathering was brutal. I was sitting on a volcano and listening to NPR because it was the only thing that didn't make my head hurt.

Ha, I just fell in with the wrong crowd.

So if I count right we are going to have at least 6 of the 24 MC 2.0 participants here? And a few from last years? Now that is going to be cool!

I can think of five for sure: Me, Jake, JB, Hawk, and cookie. I hope that Yoccos and TBT can make it, but neither has committed, it's just my hoping! I can only think of Jrod from last years.

Updated 2nd post. Even if you've indicated you are coming in the past weeks, please post here if you can so I can keep the list current.

I can think of five for sure: Me, Jake, JB, Hawk, and cookie. I hope that Yoccos and TBT can make it, but neither has committed, it's just my hoping! I can only think of Jrod from last years.

What about me?

Updated 2nd post. Even if you've indicated you are coming in the past weeks, please post here if you can so I can keep the list current.

I dont know why I thought we had like 30 coming to this one. I think as we got closer a few jumped off the list. Hopefully a few more jump in and come in and join the fun.

What about me?

Whozat? LOL, can't believe Hawk already forgot about you dude.

Suites are cool with me, we just need to also track who needs a room Friday night as I know a bunch of you guys are driving in early Saturday.

I dont know why I thought we had like 30 coming to this one. I think as we got closer a few jumped off the list. Hopefully a few more jump in and come in and join the fun.

I'd bet the final tally will be close to that on Saturday. At least I hope so!

Your reading comprehension sucks cookie. I forgot nobody!

There are around 5 people I haven't added to the list but I believe have indicated they are coming.

Posted via tapatalk

We will be there Friday night as well.
Edit: not sure on that, haven't talked to Jake

I know Jake talked about bringing his dad and maybe a couple other guys as well. That still the case, buddy?

How about Sleuth and Plzcoolerme?

edit: yep, just remembered Coolerme has a wedding or something. Runpudrun had talked about coming I thought. We need 30 at least!

Count me in for both days--I think. I figure Saturday night after a few drinks we can go cow tipping and snipe hunting. Who's with me?

Hawk, I know when we spoke you mentioned hotels for $50-$60. All I am seeing are rooms for $90+ and these are the hotels that link off the golf course site so I am assuming they are some of the closer ones. Can you suggest some places for those who are still in the pondering state?

I'm technically an Illinoisan, so I don't know if I'm allowed to participate :)

I'll add you to the list! Hopefully bulldog stops in today as well.

Hawk, I know when we spoke you mentioned hotels for $50-$60. All I am seeing are rooms for $90+ and these are the hotels that link off the golf course site so I am assuming they are some of the closer ones. Can you suggest some places for those who are still in the pondering state?

I'm working on that today and should have information up later, so stay tuned.

My girlfriend is in Mexico but we talked via iMessage last night and she said she would look at her schedule and maybe go back to Ames. If that's the case I'd stay at her house but be able to play both days and still go out Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back