Wager Thread - The 2012 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right! Repping both the American flag and the Rainbow flag. Pride all over. Hehe.

Tapping from my S3

Heck those guys at the outing will be wanting our drawers but no sir bob tail :nono:

That's right! Repping both the American flag and the Rainbow flag. Pride all over. Hehe.

Tapping from my S3

I don't get it...USA and the republic of skittles...hehe

I love this thread hahaha

Last year OG wore some stupid camouflage shirt at demo day to imitate Boo Weekly. I walked way behind him through the lobby. Next year I will wait until he's all the way to the driving range before I leave the room.

I want to thank everyone for making some wagers. I know I was following along and even during matches I was remembering. One bet in particular was of great interest to me!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I want to thank everyone for making some wagers. I know I was following along and even during matches I was remembering. One bet in particular was of great interest to me!

Which one, pray tell?

Guess it wasn't mine you were paying attention too..............the putt on 18 told me so. :angry:

Chunky - I am counting on you buddy!

Nawwwwww JN & ole gray will be the strutting our stuff, like a peacock on steroids :bulgy-eyes:

This one. I tried very hard to not let KB down. We will see.

Haha Nate I am sorry. Putter was hot or cold all day

Ah...so its KB and I's bet that you were focused on...well only you and the other 24 know the result...I suppose WD will have to wait for tomorrow. Safe to say though, after the end result, my chances look pretty slim. Lol.

Tapping from my S3

Guess it wasn't mine you were paying attention too..............the putt on 18 told me so. :angry:

hahhahaha. just coughed up water reading this one hahahaha.

Chunky, if you let me down, I'm trading you in for your imposter! :alien:

Chunky, if you let me down, I'm trading you in for your imposter! :alien:

Lol I cant respond to this without possible banning

Lol I cant respond to this without possible banning

I can only imagine. I'll never forget hugging the wrong guy thanks to my crazy husband!

Tomorrow I find out if I get to make a VHOTD righty. Go TC/Hanks!

ddxu....looks like my signature is yours for 2 weeks. Let me know when you want to start. :angry:

Great match Cookie/Chunky and Ary/ddec!

I'm pretty sure ddxu will be very happy when he finds out about that 1st match.

Sorry for the delay, am at a client site all week where THP is blocked at work and the pharmacy I'm working in is in a bunker basement where cell signals go to die. Nice work Dean and Amol, way to make me proud.

Nate - I will wait for the end of all wagers to be final before I decide on something for ya. :angel:

Well since I am a Vietnam Vet how about these!

9u7hCJka0gx0qJbS65uDxvJTgnZa8hc4ahYgNY63hJZXO9TZKiNtLg0JB5AJQPB9tFeF-2z3EsUwm-WUZETkYX16pDkN-HafsAD9BUNqFM4sTyuJJho9MJyJNhAfiFsO86qPRfL6hDnOrvnRv7vZADFZ2hJjatrnZLNR9I0g5JQtRrN5d7JEQEz5=s220-c

OG - these are awesome, I would rock them for free.

hahahaha. I like it!

Clutch DD!

nice avy SquidHead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back