Wager Thread - The 2012 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

My Friends Call Me Big Time
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Here is the place to make some "friendly" bets on the Morgan Cup 2.0. As with last years Morgan Cup betting thread, please read through these thoughts from JB before you make any bets:

since there is a lot of wager talk, I want you guys to please respect one side of it if you could. All wagers must be of the fun THP variety. Avatars, signatures, things on the forum. Any wagers containing monetary value such as cash or equipment should not be part of this or put on the forum. THanks.

Helpful links:

2011 Morgan Cup Wager Thread - http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...2011-Morgan-Cup&highlight=morgan+wager+thread

2012 Morgan Cup First Round Match-ups - http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...rgan-Cup-1st-Round-Match-Ups&highlight=Morgan

2012 Morgan Cup Second Round Match-ups - http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?33291-Morgan-Cup-2-0-Round-2-Match-ups

2012 Morgan Cup Final Round Match-ups - http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...l-Round-Match-ups-2012&highlight=Morgan+Round

I will do my best to keep the bets up to date so PM me if I miss one!

Wagers:

JR bets Damaikis - that Team THP is winning the cup for control of profile for 2 weeks.

TheChosen1 bets royalwulff - that Team THP is winning the cup for control of avatar for 2 weeks.

SharkHat bets DawgDaddy - that Chunky/Cookie defeats ddec/Ary for control of avatar for 2 weeks.

KellyBo bets Jersey Nate - that Chunky/dhjkelly defeats Hawk/Yoccos for control of avatar for 2 weeks.

RxGus bet Damaikis - TC/Hanks vs SethO/Biggsy match; TC/Hanks wins then RxGus makes 1min video praising lefties, SethO/Biggsy wins then Damaikis does VHOTD right handed.

Nate/Jersey Nate/Ole Gray - Nate (Hackers), JN (THP), OG (Paradise) - The 2 teams that do not win the MC, the supporters will wear Loudmouth shorts (approved by the winner) to a THP approved function TBD (Van outing or Demo Outing).

SharkHat bets Jersey Nate - On Round 1, Bullfrog/dhjkelly (SharkHat) vs P4B/Hawk (JN), The loser must record and post a Happy Gilmore apologizing to Chubbs inspired video in the Morgan Cup Video thread

IceyShanks bets FrankA - that Teams Hackers will lead after round 1, after round 2 and after round 3 for avatar control for 1 week for each round (up to 3 weeks control).

ddxu bets Nate - Ary/ddec defeats Cookie/Chunky in Match 1 for avatar and signature control for 2 weeks.

ddxu bets Jersey Nate - ddxu take Yorkem and JN takes Hawk in Sunday singles for 2 week signature control.

ddxu bets GoalieDave - ddxu takes JB and GoalieDave takes SethO in Sunday singles for 2 week profile control.

ddxu bets SharkHat - ddxu takes Yoccos and SharkHat takes dhjkelly in Sunday singles for ManCave bet.

checkered bets Tadashi - Match 1, mcook77 & chunkylover (checkered) vs ddec & arydolphin (Tadashi) for 1 week avatar control.

DufferToo bets Tadashi - Team THP finishes in last place for one week avatar control.

Nate bets Jjmorris9 - tnolan beats JB in Sunday singles. Loser has to caddy for winner in Des Moines outing for 9 holes.

Last edited:
I'd like to wager my sig and avy for 2 weeks against TC in a long drive comp on the range. 5 shots, longest single drive counts.

You in TC....

I'd like to wager my sig and avy for 2 weeks against TC in a long drive comp on the range. 5 shots, longest single drive counts.

You in TC....

DHJ,
Participants are not allowed to participate in any wagering. Sorry.

I wager full customization of my profile for 2 weeks on Team THP winning.

I'll be second to jump in here. Team THP wins it for a week of avatar control

I'll take JB/P4B in 14 holes over INgolfer/yorkem. Control of Avy and sig for a month

I'll be second to jump in here. Team THP wins it for a week of avatar control

Ill take this one and make it two weeks when Team Hackers wins.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I figure you all could make some good winnings off a Jake/Hawk or Hawk/Tmex wager.

I figure you all could make some good winnings off a Jake/Hawk or Hawk/Tmex wager.

Pathetic trolling for people that will bet on you.

Don't whine, CookieLover. Just trying to lead people towards a winning hand.

Don't whine, CookieLover. Just trying to lead people towards a winning hand.

Ha, aren't we all CookieLovers though?

Want a sure thing? Cookie & MILF over Green Weddings & Walrus on Saturday afternoon. Easy winnings there folks.

Don't whine, CookieLover. Just trying to lead people to wager on me so I don't feel like a loser before and after the MC.

Whatever you have to do bro

Ha, aren't we all CookieLovers though?

Want a sure thing? Cookie & MILF over Green Weddings & Walrus on Saturday afternoon. Easy winnings there folks.

Not feeling confident in round 1 so you jump right to round 2?

You guys be careful what ya bet or you will be wearing dresses and such down to the 2013 outing like Cookie & MK. Well at least Cookie did.

I can tell anybody on this forum, I will not be losing either of my first two matches. There is no chance of that and not even my opponents think they have a chance.

Not feeling confident in round 1 so you jump right to round 2?

Not that at all, I will not steer any Team Hackers supporters the wrong way. I think the morning match will be a great one and while I plan to win, it could go either way. Afternoon match - you guys just say your prayers and head to the range for Sunday prep, no chance for those 2 against us.

Ill take this one and make it two weeks when Team Hackers wins.

Done deal. Nate put it up.

I would like to wager that TC goes undefeated. That's all.

I would like to wager that TC goes undefeated. That's all.

Way to go out on a limb. Can't wait for my chance to make this bet go south for you on day 1.

Way to go out on a limb. Can't wait for my chance to make this bet go south for you on day 1.

Go big or don't go at all!

Not a chance snow bird. I've played more golf this year than you have in 5.

I want to see bets on the cookielover aryddecolphin match.

I am looking forward to seeing the "other" bets. You know the ones like how many practice swings vanilla flav takes before pulling the trigger. Over/under his pre-shot routine taking 7.5 minutes. Whether or not Yorkem is the first one to go bananas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back