Round 2 Coverage - 2012 Ultimate Amateur Golf Event - The Morgan Cup

Was everyone pretty drained after the first round, did you notice it was tough to play the second round or did adrenaline kick in?

Winning holes with bogeys baby!!

LMAO @ this hole, we were playing in the trees for about 15 minutes.

ary, didn't you find the greens much slower at Caledonia when compared to TB? I sure did.

yes. I thought they were slower. Though still didn't want to be above the hole.

Was everyone pretty drained after the first round, did you notice it was tough to play the second round or did adrenaline kick in?

The back 9 was tough after the rain delay, and I was beat Sunday

ary, didn't you find the greens much slower at Caledonia when compared to TB? I sure did.

I'm not Ary...but

Yes, the greens at Caledonia were quite a bit slower than the greens at TB

I wasn't. The afternoon rounds are so different that your focus just changes. However, Saturday wipes me out for SUnday.

lol @ danny way to step up while I took a nap

Stupid rain.

Rain and moisture.

Hey look GG appearance.

and here comes the rain.

I don't remember that much before the rains came. They were definitely slower after the rains.

I got very tired on the back nine of this round, and some swings I made reflected that.

I was junk at the beginning of the second round. After 4 holes I decided to show up hahaha. Luckily my partner SW brought it during those first 4.

Posted in the wrong thread, back on track now.

Playing in the rain, we were playing in the rain. ha

Me too. Completely different from TB. I struggled on them.

Nice birdie on 3 to go 2 up.

Rain and moisture.

Hey look GG appearance.
We had one rule with the cameras all weekend, GG was not to be caught on camera. Hehe.

This whole group with umbrellas and rain gear....our group just toughed it out...lol

God, I lit this course up! I'm pumped to see this stuff pan out! I'm still nervous, LOL

I was feeling good until after the rain delay. By that point I was tired. I took a 5 hour energy when I got to Caledonia and it worked fine. I took another one after the rain delay and I'm not sure I would have made it without it. Getting a chance to eat between rounds was nice and since I went out 1st in the AM and 5th in the PM I got a little extra time.

Throwing darts!

lol at Cl, greatest sand shot thats ever been made.

Back