THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've updated the second post with a roster of people staying, when they are staying, and who with. Let me know if it's ok or needs changes.

Still waiting to hear from some people.

Looks great for me Hawk. Thanks!

Hawk thanks for doing all of this man! I should know by the beginning of next week or so if I will be playing Sunday as well, hopefully my girlfriend will want to go see her family so I can get in 18 both days

I've updated the second post with a roster of people staying, when they are staying, and who with. Let me know if it's ok or needs changes.

Still waiting to hear from some people.
Sweet, I get to stay in Howzat and Mrs. Whozat's room too? We're gonna have a hell of a good time for sure! :D

Sounds good.

If you don't see your name on either list, it's because you haven't responded regarding attendance or accomodations over the last day or so.

Sweet, I get to stay in Howzat and Mrs. Whozat's room too? We're gonna have a hell of a good time for sure! :D

I thought that was win/win for everybody involved!

Silly question I'm sure, but what is the "reserved" column for.

~Rock

The table function on the forum is not that user-friendly and I wanted the extra space if I needed it.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to write up yesterday. I will be staying both Friday and Saturday. As of now, I'm waiting to find out if a buddy is joining from California. If so, I'm rooming with him, otherwise I'll split with anyone to lower costs.

Dan

Sent via my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

The table function on the forum is not that user-friendly and I wanted the extra space if I needed it.

Ok, that makes sense. I was hoping maybe it was for your 'surprise' you've teased us about.

~Rock

OK. It's official, we have another THP'er coming from CA. I will be rooming with him, so Hawk, I have a roommie, but we are staying both nights. I will let him post up in here so I don't take away his thunder :bomb:

Dan

OK. It's official, we have another THP'er coming from CA. I will be rooming with him, so Hawk, I have a roommie, but we are staying both nights. I will let him post up in here so I don't take away his thunder :bomb:

Dan

LOL, no thunder needed Dan. I decided this California boy is coming to Iowa, time to bring the west to the midwest. Lets do some golfing!!!

Boom!! Holy crap dude!

LOL, no thunder needed Dan. I decided this California boy is coming to Iowa, time to bring the west to the midwest. Lets do some golfing!!!

Awesome man - looking forward to meeting you!

Man, how cool is that? Took me totally by surprise!

Boom!! Holy crap dude!

Ya man, I haven't been to Des Moines since I was 8 and I really wanted to get out and play with a handful of THPers and DLeavitt really convinced me that this would be the time to do it. So I look forward to meeting everyone and just having a damn good time!

A good time will definitely be had. I'll get the list updated later on after the MC viewing today. Looking forward to meeting you!

This is a bombshell of an announcement! Way too cool!

This is a bombshell of an announcement! Way too cool!

Ya Smalls, I'm so incredibly stoked for this. I'm sure my game will maybe show up with me, but I just want to have fun and meet some new golfers.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

FYI, I need a hotel room for Sat night.

Ya Smalls, I'm so incredibly stoked for this. I'm sure my game will maybe show up with me, but I just want to have fun and meet some new golfers.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
The game is the least important part of this one. That said I will start playing again three weeks beforehand and try to get into some sort of groove!

I am in for Saturday and Sunday golf, looking forward to this one.

No room needed for me, sister-in-law lives in Des Moines.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back