Final Round Coverage - 2012 Ultimate Amateur Golf Event - The Morgan Cup

What the heck am I supposed to do for the rest of the week?

That concludes the 2012 Morgan Cup. We hope you enjoyed the coverage.

The recap thread will be coming tomorrow for everybody to post their thoughts in.

Job well done to everyone.

Got to watch some again at work today. Can't wait for the DVD so I can see it all.

that was very cool to relive the experiences of what went down on the course for those few days. Thanks for making that possible JB and GG

That was fun, congrats to everyone for a job well done.

Awe man...that ended to quickly! Hat's off to EVERYONE involved, absolutely fantastic!

Man that was awesome to watch. Hopefully I can make it to one someday.

I'll save my thoughts for tomorrow then. Really enjoyed the coverage today guys. Thanks to JB and GG for it!

For the record, Hawk absolutely destroyed me in singles, and Danny whooped me pretty good too, but you know what, it was still a blast and I would tee it up with them any time.

That was great! Thanks to JB and GG for getting all of this together in such a short amount of time.

Well done THP, great work on the editing and everything. It was fun to watch and relive the entire event.

SharkWrestler, Frank, Trout Bum, War Eagle, Nerfny you all did an AWESOME capturing everything out there. Such a great job, I can't even begin to thank you enough!

Bravo!!!

Glad I got to catch about the last 35 minutes or so. Great to see everyone having such a great time and hearing about the friendships formed.

Well done THP, great work on the editing and everything. It was fun to watch and relive the entire event.

SharkWrestler, Frank, Trout Bum, War Eagle, Nerfny you all did an AWESOME capturing everything out there. Such a great job, I can't even begin to thank you enough!

It was freaking sick job by our volunteers. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Not much to say that hasnt been said.. What an awesome last 3 days so much fun to watch this MC unfold and a great job by those who captured it on film

coverage was great JB and GG. excellent job. great clips, great feed, great audio. it was clear, rarely cut out and the editing was done very well.

all the volunteers did a fantastic job and we all owe you everything! you guys were amazing. can't say enough about you guys, really.

That concludes the 2012 Morgan Cup. We hope you enjoyed the coverage.

The recap thread will be coming tomorrow for everybody to post their thoughts in.

Enjoyed it? Cripes...I can't wait to get the DVD so I can watch every minute of it!
Everyone involved did a fantastic job and I for one cannot thank you enough.
I also cannot wait for the chance to enter MC 3.0 !

THP, that was awesome, what a great job of editing. I can only imagine how many hours that took to get the footage to look that way.

I guess this officially wraps up the Morgan Cup Part Duex, but I have to say thank you again to THP and Callaway for being so amazing through this whole event and I hope you feel we repped you well. And of course to the other 23 amazing dudes who I shared this great event with. That was amazing guys, thank you for all the memories.

I haven't read all the posts in here yet... Watched the entire transmission first.

First off - you guys played some excellent golf! Though my heart belongs to the Hackers, I am so very proud of each and every one of you.

Second - kudos to the volunteers. The camera work, the commentating, dealing with the heat... Phenomenal job folks! You did THP proud.

Lastly, GolferGal and JB - thank you so much for providing the coverage so that we who could not be "there" were able to share in this extraordinary event.

I love this place!

Absolutely stellar coverage of the final round...awesome to see that emotion, camaraderie, and all around great golf. Well done guys...Every single one of you organizers, staffers, and volunteers should be immensely proud of what you've done.

Tapping from my S3

I'm glad I was able to watch the whole coverage today. Great golf by all, great work by all the volunteers and awesome presentation by GG and JB.

we're well past this, but it was hard to keep up...so let me sneak this in there now:

#17:
shoulda hit 5 iron, but the wind was wicked in our faces.
took M4, cuz i didn't want to be short, hitting over water, match on the line. ddec is right, i don't love the hybrid, although i can hit them.
i was closer to being OB than i would've ever guessed.
my ball was sitting on a pine cone. yep, on top of a pine cone.
strategy was: just go for it. if you miss, it's in the bunker and just get up and down for bogey, or take the match to #18.
shot of my life, hands down. probably could never replicate it....but if i am ever back at True Blue, you know damn well i will try to for the hell of it.

thanks for everyone's kind words about #17, about the Morgan Cup, about any shot, about everyone, about anything!
THP showed big time support for this, and i'm so glad lots of people tuned in and took time to catch as much of the coverage that they could. you guys are awesome!
and there's still more to come!! stay with the Morgan Cup 2 threads, cuz we're not finished just yet.

Oh, oh... Trout, you get the "smooth talkin' commentator" award... Soothing, informative and knowledgable.

NBC could use you for the Olympics ;)

Back