THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
No roommate required. Not that I am unfriendly but the snooring will keep the dead awake!

Just a reminder, Albatross Club members, feel free to keep the equipment requests coming. If we have it, it will show up with us.
Also, we have brand new golf balls for all of the AC members as well. Its because of you we can make this journey due to the costs and we want to repay the favor any way we can.

I am in for Saturday and Sunday golf, looking forward to this one.

No room needed for me, sister-in-law lives in Des Moines.

Hey Don, glad you are going to make it. This is going to be a blast boys and girls!

I'm driving up Friday hawk put me down for a room.

Just a reminder, Albatross Club members, feel free to keep the equipment requests coming. If we have it, it will show up with us.
Also, we have brand new golf balls for all of the AC members as well. Its because of you we can make this journey due to the costs and we want to repay the favor any way we can.

Awesome JB! I am super excited to meet you and everyone. Do you think you will have DVDs to purchase by then so you can save a shipping cost?

Awesome JB! I am super excited to meet you and everyone. Do you think you will have DVDs to purchase by then so you can save a shipping cost?

I was thinking the same thing about other store items, i.e. THP tshirt. Would it be possible to place an order ahead of time and pick up in person?

I'm driving up Friday hawk put me down for a room.

I'll be there Friday as well if you want to "Go Steady" both nights buddy

Ill be honest. With all the people at this one, im starting to think i want to drive up friday. Hawk, can we book the hotel yet?

How cool would it be to have a large contingent of people out there as JB, GG and the kids pulled up? Any have access to a brass band? haha

How cool would it be to have a large contingent of people out there as JB, GG and the kids pulled up? Any have access to a brass band? haha

I played the trombone in 6th and 7th grade hehe

Ill be honest. With all the people at this one, im starting to think i want to drive up friday. Hawk, can we book the hotel yet?

I'll let you know. Sorry, hoped for today, but it didn't happen.

I was thinking the same thing about other store items, i.e. THP tshirt. Would it be possible to place an order ahead of time and pick up in person?

Are you staying over, Icey?

Here's my wishlist:

Cobra Amp driver - x-flex shaft
TM R11S driver - x-flex shaft
Cleveland Classic - x-flex shaft
Odyssey Metal X 7 or Metal X Dart Belly lengthPutter
Mizzuno JPX-800 irons - x-flex preferred, just need 1 of them

Thanks!!!

Dan

Last edited:
Bridgestone, ATV's and Scor wedges are what I'm looking for, everything else is icing on the cake.

Damn, over a month away and already got kicked out of my room...lol

Damn, over a month away and already got kicked out of my room...lol

Sorry Janitor!!! I met Wess out here this week in CA, and we struck a deal on getting him out here.

Dan

Sorry Janitor!!! I met Wess out here this week in CA, and we struck a deal on getting him out here.

Dan

More than happy to take a single if it brings another to the event!

24 and counting!!! This is going to be epic!

Dan

I know we're a little over a month out, but what kind of temperature should we expect?

Average is about 78 for a high and 52 for a low in the middle of September. But this year ain't average!

I'm guessing were still in the 80s maybe high 70s just based on how it is right now but who knows

I'm guessing were still in the 80s maybe high 70s just based on how it is right now but who knows

Yah more than likely it will be low 80's but who knows around here. Like they say , if you don't like the weather in Iowa wait 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back