Moving to North Carolina

HuskAir, you and your wife will love NC and Charlotte. Congradulations.

Are there actual Husker gatherings there, or do you just mean college football in general? And thanks!

Last few years it was the official Husker bar on Saturdays here in town, plenty of them Nebraska fans around these parts.

That's awesome, it's such a beautiful area! NC is one of my favorite states, I love visiting my family there! Good luck!

Just start supporting UNC. You'll have a much easier time finding places to go out and watch games with others :p

Congrats on moving to this great State!

Just start supporting NC State, the colors are the same as your Husker gear.

FIFY..

Just start supporting UNC. You'll have a much easier time finding places to go out and watch games with others :p

then what is he going to do during football season?

then what is he going to do during football season?

The irony here is that both UNC and UGA had very similar records last year. One could argue that either team is kind of more relevant than the other now....Although logic and college football fans dont usually go too well together.

I have enough Gamecocks baseball gear to hold me over. :chicken: Close enough, right? (lol)

The irony here is that both UNC and UGA had very similar records last year. One could argue that either team is kind of more relevant than the other now....Although logic and college football fans dont usually go too well together.

Hahah we have trended down some these past few years, 10 in a row was good but we lost some big games last year. UGA basketball is more a intramural leage, compared to UNC B-ball. My joke was all in fun, as SEC is mainly football, and ACC, outside of FSU, is mainly a basket ball power conference.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any recommendations for cross-country movers/van lines? :)

Today, my wife and i begin our 3 day journey to North Carolina, after living in Nebraska for 26+ years. This is going to be different...

Wow. Good luck Huskair! Keep us posted on your new adventure.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Today, my wife and i begin our 3 day journey to North Carolina, after living in Nebraska for 26+ years. This is going to be different...

Enjoy your new experience and there will be some challenges along the way however some fun new stuff to enjoy. Safe travels!

Hey man you are going to love it here. My family moved down to Raleigh 7 years ago and my only regret is not doing it sooner. Lots of THPers in NC also

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Good luck with your move bro. It is great to see more THPers move to the great state of NC.

Back