THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Par 5, drive short in the fairway, 7 iron drawn into the lie below about 90 yards out.. Bad approach but a solid lag and I'm in for par again.

aee710c4-cdbd-6b42.jpg

Tapatalking from my iPhone

Par 5, faded the drive when I wanted to draw leaving me on a side hill lie, but managed to knock a 7 iron to about 45 yards. Decent chip and two putts for a par.

aee710c4-d414-435d.jpg

aee710c4-d420-6aa0.jpg

Onto the three hardest holes... First, a 200 yard par 3.. Managed to get it on and after leaving my birdie putt short, sunk my par putt.

aee710c4-d621-6f5f.jpg

This par 4 is a beauty. Full dogleg left, over water to the green.. I left my 3 wood way out to the right but on the fairway, leaving 160 into the green.. A decent shot got me right off the fringe and a solid chip gave me an easy putt for par.. One more hole!!

aee710c4-d940-e58f.jpg

aee710c4-d94b-783e.jpg

Final hole, such a beauty.. Solid drive and from 155 I hacked an 8 into the right trap.. Decent out, but three jacked my way to a double.. Shame.. +1 37 on the night..

aee710c4-dc11-af78.jpg

aee710c4-dc20-eee1.jpg

aee710c4-dc30-65c4.jpg

Onto the three hardest holes... First, a 200 yard par 3.. Managed to get it on and after leaving my birdie putt short, sunk my par putt.

aee710c4-d621-6f5f.jpg

Intimidating tee shot!

Intimidating tee shot!

Yeah that hole is awesome, especially when they've got the pin center left, as there is very little green to work with, and if you're short or long it's in the water. On the plus, it's only 185 to that location instead of 205!

im nervous looking at those 3 final holes, ive put up some big numbers on them, except 17 where i almost hit the duck lol nice round

Look at this taught SOB. #5 394 gonna let the big dog eat on this hole.

c6e4c993-8fca-2f70.jpg

Look at this taught SOB. #5 394 gonna let the big dog eat on this hole.

c6e4c993-8fca-2f70.jpg

Just close your eyes and swing. Good luck.

Kmac.....they call that a fairway? Geeeze. How it go?

I hate that hole

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Canadan - what course was that?

Kmac probably birdied it and is enjoying a early morning BLL for his efforts.

I hate that hole

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

That hole kills me too. I gave up on this thread. Stupid effin tapatalk crashes every time I try it. This par three is killer too. #8 210. I don't have 210 club lol

That hole kills me too. I gave up on this thread. Stupid effin tapatalk crashes every time I try it. This par three is killer too. #8 210. I don't have 210 club lol

Tee it forward bro

Just hit a soft, feathery cut with the driver, hahaha

Came to the course even though the weather isn't the best.

+1 through two holes.

#3 par 5, 199 out, hit the mashie f7 on a rope to ten feet. Loving this club.

Very nice War. War eagle!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

+2 through 5, missed two birdie putts that should have gone in... But didn't.
46c1cea2-15f9-e847.jpg

Course should be pretty open, no? Have fun buddy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back