The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the same way about coming into work each day.

I feel the same way about coming into work each day.

LOL, me too buddy. I wish I were super wealthy. I'd take care of both of us. My only stipulation would be that you could never go back to Mexas.

Oh, and no beer for 28 more days dude. I've been going to bed at 10 the past two nights. I feel like I'm not the same person.
No beer for 28 more days?

Oh, and no beer for 28 more days dude. I've been going to bed at 10 the past two nights. I feel like I'm not the same person.

What is that for?

LOL, me too buddy. I wish I were super wealthy. I'd take care of both of us. My only stipulation would be that you could never go back to Mexas.

Wtf dude. That is a deal breaker. The rest of the deal would have be very very sweet. Can I at least visit family?

Oh man....I might kill someone during that time.

I have a hard time sleeping without a few brewskies.

I have to admit, I don't get the appeal of beer.

You aren't allowed to for 3 more years. But its yummy and makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.

Some times less is more, JR.

Except in the case of beer.

Either you do or you don't, same goes for wine and liquor. Nothing wrong with either choice or not at all

Have an Arnold Palmer JR.

The house across the street is down another five grand to $135,000. That's a $30,000 drop in around 20 months that it's been on the market. Good house, nice sized yard, but people are still buying the foreclosures. I wonder what he would say if someone offered $120,000 today?

I am pretty sure the house is paid for (unless he took a second mortgage) because they moved in just a year or so after my parents bought this house, so about 40 years ago. They already have another house they bought just after they put this house up for sale. So I guess all they are paying on it is the taxes right now. Sucks that it has sat empty for so long.

Commence Wicked Colonel'ing!

What is that for?

30 Day cleanse and beginning of Paleo Diet.

Wtf dude. That is a deal breaker. The rest of the deal would have be very very sweet. Can I at least visit family?

I might be willing to make some exceptions for my homey.

Oh man....I might kill someone during that time.

It's much more difficult than I ever imagined. I've been a couple of twelvers of High Life a week for a long, long time!

I have a hard time sleeping without a few brewskies.

I haven't dude. Pass out central.

its like "TC - 28 days Later"

Yes! I might go all zombie ape-**** on someone too.

You truly are not a Rural Southerner.

Some times less is more, JR.

Except in the case of beer.

Fact!!

Its an acquired taste.

If you're a Romo loving Mexan.

Fact- Some beers taste plain awful. And those usually are the most effective.

Commence Wicked Colonel'ing!

30 Day cleanse and beginning of Paleo Diet.

I might be willing to make some exceptions for my homey.

It's much more difficult than I ever imagined. I've been a couple of twelvers of High Life a week for a long, long time!

I haven't dude. Pass out central.

Yes! I might go all zombie ape-**** on someone too.

You truly are not a Rural Southerner.

Fact!!

If you're a Romo loving Mexan.

I give you an 8 out of 17. hahaha

Fact- Some beers taste plain awful. And those usually are the most effective.

Agreed. That crap Hawk had everyone at the outing drinking is wretched.

TC, you doing the Paleo diet? I have a female friend who wants me to do it with her.

When I was your age, I couldn't stand it. Slowly starting to find a few different brew types I like. Just don't completely rule it out.

Oh how I did not miss my classroom at all over the summer. That infernal place.

When I was your age, I couldn't stand it. Slowly starting to find a few different brew types I like. Just don't completely rule it out.

I loved beer at his age (18). Of course I could buy it legally. My group of friends actually started our drinking career with Southern Comfort, straight from the bottle with Kool Aid chasers at age 16!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back