The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha! Love those dude, I could read em all day.

--
Tapatalk2

LOL, me too dude. I know they're phony but they still crack me up.

hahaha that is awesome!!! I often mistake a "shared" folder in emails for a "sharted" folder... Good thing I get the red squiggles in outlook.

That's funny!

Man, these crack me up

Spoiler
galleryimage-1096342835-feb-3-2012-600x866.jpg
"I'm at work Jake, call your dad" man I heard that one a few times growing up!

Pretty sure I just broke at least 1 toe and probably the 2nd one too but I am doing everything I can to not yell at my wife because it was 100% her fault. I am so angry, I didnt want to search for the Rant thread.

Pretty sure I just broke at least 1 toe and probably the 2nd one too but I am doing everything I can to not yell at my wife because it was 100% her fault. I am so angry, I didnt want to search for the Rant thread.

haha you punted a wall with your foot and you're blaming your wife? Well played!

Trying to move my closing date up two weeks. Here's to hoping!

haha you punted a wall with your foot and you're blaming your wife? Well played!

No, I kicked the baby's dresser while walking in the baby's room and stepping over all the crap she threw there and squeezing through the narrow doorway because of all the stuff she has on the back of the door. Mind you, I have cleaned it myself and have asked her nicely at least 2 times a day to take care of it.

No, I kicked the baby's dresser while walking in the baby's room and stepping over all the crap she threw there and squeezing through the narrow doorway because of all the stuff she has on the back of the door. Mind you, I have cleaned it myself and have asked her nicely at least 2 times a day to take care of it.

Giver her some irish sunglasses.

That post INgolfer just made in the MC recap thread has me literally laughing hysterically over here. Uvulaitis is hilarious. I bet it hurts like a mo fo though.

That post INgolfer just made in the MC recap thread has me literally laughing hysterically over here. Uvulaitis is hilarious. I bet it hurts like a mo fo though.

I used to get that when I was blackout drunk and snored so loud it swoll hat thing up. Woke up in the morning feeling like I had to hock a loogey.

That funk from down there stays with ya a while.

I used to get that when I was blackout drunk and snored so loud it swoll hat thing up. Woke up in the morning feeling like I had to hock a loogey.
WOW! That's some powerful frickin snoring right there dude.

WOW! That's some powerful frickin snoring right there dude.

Yah it was bad. Nothing is worse than waking up and heading to your car to make sure you didn't hit anything the night before.

haha, she's apparently got bigger things to concern herself with..

Giver her some irish sunglasses.

haaaahahha! Classic.

This made me laugh man!!! I used to do the same thing.. It was really bad when I would wake up and wonder how I got home only to see my truck parked in the front yard. Yes the yard.

I get that Uvulitis crap occasionally. I snore really bad and it irritates it.

Hey Doc, did you move yet?

This made me laugh man!!! I used to do the same thing.. It was really bad when I would wake up and wonder how I got home only to see my truck parked in the front yard. Yes the yard.

I've woken up, not know where I was. Ended up in a different state. Good night.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I've woken up, not know where I was. Ended up in a different state. Good night.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

This happened to me my freshman year of college, some of my buddies came from U of Arkansas to KC for a concert, when they met me late Thursday night at my fraternity house I was very intoxicated, the next morning I wake up in Fayeteville with no clue how I got there, I apparently agreed to go down with them and rode 4 hours down there and missed class Friday.

I miss being an undergrad

This happened to me my freshman year of college, some of my buddies came from U of Arkansas to KC for a concert, when they met me late Thursday night at my fraternity house I was very intoxicated, the next morning I wake up in Fayeteville with no clue how I got there, I apparently agreed to go down with them and rode 4 hours down there and missed class Friday.

Hahahaha that's great. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Which fraternity?

Wow you guys are a bunch of party animals. I don't think I've done anything that crazy and I've done some pretty crazy/stupid stuff in my day. Mainly stupid stuff. Sometimes funny. Nobody ever got seriously injured and the times spend in jail were usually pretty quick.

Wow you guys are a bunch of party animals. I don't think I've done anything that crazy and I've done some pretty crazy/stupid stuff in my day. Mainly stupid stuff. Sometimes funny. Nobody ever got seriously injured and the times spend in jail were usually pretty quick.
I recall a story about a Coolio concert and a football helmet?

I've been lucky I haven't been in jail, only been pulled over twice.

Looking back, I can't believe some off us didn't get killed. We did some really idiotic stuff.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Yeah I had some quick jail time as well. Once in myrtle beach and once in Denver. I'm glad all that's behind me now. Although it was fun at the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back