What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pimp hat????

no can you believe they still havn't put them on clearance. theres like 15 hats still $48 im not spending that much on that hat.

no can you believe they still havn't put them on clearance. theres like 15 hats still $48 im not spending that much on that hat.
I wouldnt either. Unless I could rock it like you did in the picture Hanks took. In that case, it might be worth it.

I bought 3 pairs of Nike Golf Shorts (tan, grey, and black), 2 Nike belt straps (black and white), and 2 Nike belt buckles (chrome and black).

Bought an rbz 9.5 driver off the bay. Had some extra money from the paycheck. Probably shouldn't have. Oh well. Now the set has been completed.

I bought it over the weekend during Golf Etail's Adidas sale and it just arrived. 2 Adidas colorblocked polos, Solid adidas polo, and a pair of adidas climacool shorts for $70 shipped. COuldn't pass up the deal.

Bought it last week but this just came in!
18a53a9a-946f-4321.jpg

18a53a9a-9479-74ec.jpg

18a53a9a-9482-f0b8.jpg

Tapping till 12-21-2012

A Cleveland CG14 60° wedge to match my 56°. Hope this will work well for the 50 yards> shots.

Got a great deal on a pair of Tour360 ATVs!

Got a great deal on a pair of Tour360 ATVs!

I've been looking for new shoes and trying different pairs on. The local golf retailer is having a huge shoe sale. There are 2 tables in the store stacked with boxes of shoes all marked down at least 40%. They had a bunch of different Adidas marked down, most of them were Powerband 4.0s marked at $79.99. I can't find anything in my size, I swear everyone wears a 9. Mixed in with all the 4.0s was a single pair of 360 ATVs in my size also marked down to $79.99. I tried them on, loved them and took them to the register. The cashier rings them up and they're coming up at $159.99. He then says,

"Are they all marked $79.99?"
Me: "Yes, every box on that table is."

He walks back to the table, comes back, and says, "The 3.0s are $79.99, not the 360s. These were put out by mistake."
Me: "But there is a big red sale sticker on the box that says $79.99."
Him: "Yes, but it was a mistake, I'll get the manager."

Long story short, I got them for $79.99!

Bought an rbz 9.5 driver off the bay. Had some extra money from the paycheck. Probably shouldn't have. Oh well. Now the set has been completed.

It's a shame they don't make RBZ putters. That's quite the setup dude.

Bought it last week but this just came in!
18a53a9a-946f-4321.jpg

18a53a9a-9479-74ec.jpg

18a53a9a-9482-f0b8.jpg

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Nice buy COLT!! You get that from the bay or straight from Miyazaki?

Nice buy man! hit it well

Thanks. With the way I've been hitting my 3 wood, I'm hoping I'll blast it off the tee. Cuz that 3 wood sure does go lonnnnnng and straight.

Well I went ahead and did it! Darn you Global Golf.

Ordered a Classic 290 in 10.5 Stiff
Mashie F3 in Stiff
Headcovers for both
2 gloves

Total was right at about 200 bucks which is a steal IMO. If your a lefty look at that 30% off used sale

Mashie F3 in Stiff
Headcovers for both
2 gloves

Total was right at about 200 bucks which is a steal IMO. If your a lefty look at that 30% off used sale

Nice haul man!! That's an awesome deal!

Mashie F3 in Stiff
Headcovers for both
2 gloves

nice haul for 2 bills!

Just bought three adidas climalite shirts

Ping Anser driver.

Anyone? lol

Boooooooo!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back