The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so maybe Graham Harrell is not yet the next Miracle Matt Flynn. Yikes. Please don't get hurt Aaron Rodgers.

Kevin

"I turned the game off, but I can tell you that Harrell, in my 12 yrs of going to Senior Bowl wk, was 1 of the worst QBs I ever graded."

Tweet from Adam Caplan I just read....lol

"I turned the game off, but I can tell you that Harrell, in my 12 yrs of going to Senior Bowl wk, was 1 of the worst QBs I ever graded."

Tweet from Adam Caplan I just read....lol

Never heard of him. If Harrell doesn't pan out, I'm sure B.J. Coleman will.

Kevin

My Brownies actually looked medicore. Oh wait, it's preseason...makes sense. I'm sure they will still be miserably bad in the regular season.

I'll have Rodgers on my fantasy squad, so for esox and my fantasy team's sake...fingers crossed Rodgers stays healthy. Geesh, Harrell is really bad outside of that Texas Tech spread.

My Brownies actually looked medicore. Oh wait, it's preseason...makes sense. I'm sure they will still be miserably bad in the regular season.

I'll have Rodgers on my fantasy squad, so for esox and my fantasy team's sake...fingers crossed Rodgers stays healthy. Geesh, Harrell is really bad outside of that Texas Tech spread.

Supposedly he's looked great in camp. Pretty horrible tonight. Maybe Favre would unretire and back up his buddy Rodgers.

Kevin

Preseason games take a while. Like playing behind the Havercamps.

Kevin

B.J. Coleman gets in the game for a play! Oops. One pass. One INT.

Kevin

The Dolphins are going to start the rookie Ryan Tannehill at QB against the Panthers tonight, should be interesting to see what he can do against the first-team Panthers defense.

The Dolphins are going to start the rookie Ryan Tannehill at QB against the Panthers tonight, should be interesting to see what he can do against the first-team Panthers defense.

I am really interested in the Colts next game against the Steelers to see how Luck does against a real defense! I will be watching to see how Tannehill does.

Jumping in a little late to the Jeff Fisher discussion...

Having faced the guy twice a year for the last decade plus I can say that the Oilers/Titans under Fisher were almost never a push over, even during times of down talent, and always played hard, especially on defense. I would not be upset if he were coaching my team. You could do a lot worse.

Hopefully better than what he did again most of the teams he played last year..........:alien:

Panthers with SethO
adbee26c-e1e3-8991.jpg

Tapatalkin

Jeez, the Jags are just roughing up the Saints so far. Surprising.

Panthers are looking good tonight. I hope this continues.

Tapatalkin

Lions are gonna be tough to beat this year! Stafford to Megatron all year long!!!!!

Lions are gonna be tough to beat this year! Stafford to Megatron all year long!!!!!

They're in a tough division.

Kevin

They're in a tough division.

Kevin
They are in a tough division, but it should be fun to watch. Everyone is talking Green Bay and Chicago. I think the Lions might sneak up on them.

They are in a tough division, but it should be fun to watch. Everyone is talking Green Bay and Chicago. I think the Lions might sneak up on them.

If they don't all get arrested. :)

Better seats!
adbee26c-fa0f-6e1b.jpg

Tapatalkin

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345255937.192380.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345255937.192380.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 0
That's awesome Grant. Go Camolina!

Got free tickets from a vendor so I am going to the Jets vs Giants game tomorrow night. Should be a nice night out with the boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back