Natalie Gulbis Drops F Bomb On Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
During the telecast yesterday, Gulbis was mic'd up and she let a little something slide under her breath. This one surprises me because she is such a nice girl and one that is usually so aware of her surroundings.

Obviously, adult langue applies here.

Ooops. Cursing just makes me like them more.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

She said it so nicely though, I'll forgive her. At least it wasn't a "G-DAMMIT TIGER" (throws club, gives disgruntled look to fans, and slaps baby)

Still sexy when she talks dirty!

Gotta love live feeds sometimes.

Personally, I like seeing this side of a pro. We all have those moments, whether we choose the same words or not.

I noticed that yesterday. It surprises me that they don't have some sort of dump button, delay, etc to keep that from happening....

Curse words are the spices of vocabulary

Nice shot Natalie.

Wow. Not very good. That's the only problem with being mic'ed up I guess.

One, I think that was actually a really good f-bomb, I enjoyed the form and the tone of it. It actually makes me like her a little bit.

Pretty funny I love the dirty talk tone of it! I wouldn't kick her out of bed!

From watching the women, it looks like they actually let their emotion come out a little more. It's nice to see.

I saw this live yesterday and was like did she just say what I think she said. Thought maybe I was hearing this until the all knowing Tom Abbott told us.

Nothing I haven't said. And louder.
Thing is, that didn't look like a bad result...just shows how high they set the bar for themselves.

I'm kinda surprised by the responses here. I guess it's because its Natalie and not another certain golfer?

I'm kinda surprised by the responses here. I guess it's because its Natalie and not another certain golfer?

Are you? Im not. Im shocked that it took a couple of posts before we heard "She's hot". So predictable.

I have no issues if somebody wants to swear to themself. Swear away, if it helps you move on to the next shot.

Also, Gulbis is not that attractive. A little overrated.

What is also overrated is being in an uproar over a swear word.

Just my thoughts though.

I have no issues if somebody wants to swear to themself. Swear away, if it helps you move on to the next shot.

Also, Gulbis is not that attractive. A little overrated.

What is also overrated is being in an uproar over a swear word.

Just my thoughts though.
Agreed and agreed.

Are you? Im not. Im shocked that it took a couple of posts before we heard "She's hot". So predictable.

I saw that coming. I was kinda hoping it wouldn't until at least a page in. Kinda rubs me the wrong way when talking about these LPGA'ers. Yes some of them are gorgeous, but man.. sometimes I just wish more look at them as just golfers. I know I've said it in the past and I really want to take their tour more seriously. So definitely trying to stay away from that "she's hot perspective". Ok, off my soapbox!

Is anybody in one?

Nope... but I imagine but a less attractive golfer... or a men's golfer and you'd have some with a largely different opinion on the swear word.

I don't know why, but hearing her say that is a turn on.

I think she gets cut slack because it was said in an "oh, mannnnn" sort of tone rather than the more aggressive howls we usually hear. She didn't accompany it with a club toss, didn't bury the club...meh.
At that, it could be TW or Daly or anyone else, and it still wouldn't bother me unless they were yelling it at kids or something. People are playing for their livelihoods, so show me a little passion now and then, no biggie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back