The Ultimate Weekend Of Golf - 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day - Dates Announced

Bill you better have your butt at the outing!! KB's also!! Don't make me drive to Georgia and come get you. You know I will!!!

This is our top priority for our vacation for 2013 so unless we both kick the bucket, it's a done deal.

I need more of those wings from last year.

Chips, not spears. Spears suck.

I know, I made a killer Jerk seasoning and it's hot!

Fried pickle spears sounds great.. I suppose in that case it would worth trying to go to

Fried pickle spears sounds great.. I suppose in that case it would worth trying to go to

Roof top bar with a view that is unmatched in Orlando. Three beautiful golf courses, villa crawl, contest and equipment OH MY! Two great host, what more could you want out a golf weekend?! Hmmmmm, oh yea great friends and lasting memories!

Roof top bar with a view that is unmatched in Orlando. Three beautiful golf courses, villa crawl, contest and equipment OH MY! Two great host, what more could you want out a golf weekend?! Hmmmmm, oh yea great friends and lasting memories!

Sounds like the ultimate weekend of golf to me Freddie, I certainly hope I don't miss the sign up.

I know, I made a killer Jerk seasoning and it's hot!

Need those wings for this year's outing as well...Where the heck is Spank anyway?

Dang I missed out on Villa Awesome!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I am really looking forward to next year, last time I really couldnt do the Villa Crawl as we had a 6 month old, this time, I get to let loose and really really enjoy everything.

I am really looking forward to next year, last time I really couldnt do the Villa Crawl as we had a 6 month old, this time, I get to let loose and really really enjoy everything.

It will be a completely different experience.

I don't know what to look forward to most. The in/oh/ky outing this weekend, Iowa tour van, st Louis tour van, ultimate weekend outing, or MC3. Can we like just have all the events back to back, then repeat for the next ga-jillion lifetimes? Seriously, i'm SO pumped for all these events

Dan

Sent via Tapatalk on my Samsung galaxy s3

There are so many things that THP puts on that I want to be a part of. I can't wait to be a part and hopefully leave a good impression on you all! All of this sounds super fun well worth the trip!!

That's cute. For a little guy, you try really hard.

War do we let Frank in our villa once TC tosses him for Jake, Tmex, and or One-T?

War do we let Frank in our villa once TC tosses him for Jake, Tmex, and or One-T?

I need our late night convos dude, you and War both. Then we'll go party it up with 64c.

Haha that was quicker than I thought!

Haha that was quicker than I thought!

I just think about crushing BLL's friday night of the morgan cup. It's simple.

There's always room for a guy like Frank. We need his level headed knowledge of a wide variety of subjects.

I just think about crushing BLL's friday night of the morgan cup. It's simple.

That was an awesome night. Chunky yelled at me a lot though.

Back