What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Jacob! There are so many sweet colours, I doubt it'll be too long before I make a switch haha

lamkin-rel-color.jpg

Electric blue would look dead sexy on a Kusala White...

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Dude, I'll put a strip of electrical tape on the topline and you can get after it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright I suppose.
:alien:

I sport the green and gray. Gray is probably my favorite. Kelly has the blue on her Cobra driver and it looks pretty sweet.

Great call man, that would look SICK! I'm debating on the dark grey or the red on my Superfast... The VDR on it needs to go!

If you need to see what the gray looks like, I can snap a few pictures for you, if needed. I have the gray on............

Mashie fairway w/ C. Kua
Adams a12 hybrid w/ProForce VTS Silver (probably my favorite look)
Adams a7 hybrid w/ProForce AXIVcore Black

If you need to see what the gray looks like, I can snap a few pictures for you, if needed. I have the gray on............

Mashie fairway w/ C. Kua
Adams a12 hybrid w/ProForce VTS Silver (probably my favorite look)
Adams a7 hybrid w/ProForce AXIVcore Black

Yeah man, go for it! I bet it looks wicked on the Mashie.

I like the blue ones you went with.

I didn't do any golf stuff today

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Canadan.. Where did you pick those grips up?

Thanks. I've got a gift certificate to golf smith!!! Ok back to what golf stuff you did today....

Here ya' go. Only reason I don't have a gray on my driver, is because of the adjustability of the 910, so I opted for the 3GEN 360 on that. The gray isn't as dark as it looks on the website, but it still looks pretty sweet. When I sold my 910F in the marketplace to Spank, I sent him an extra gray 3GEN I had laying around. Not sure if he ever used it or not.

59AB8770-45A8-434B-8AC4-97C51E89D5B9-2282-00000176C72093C3.jpg

E22DB630-C9BA-4DA9-807D-192C3C1ABB4E-2282-00000176CCFB95B8.jpg

5B3D92E7-0ACA-47F2-A562-F4B5C39C2B9F-2282-00000176D239ACC1.jpg

You went logo up eh? Nice! I went logo down for the first time and I think I made the right decision for me.

I also love the pattern in these things.. Just a great all around grip.

I had a on course lesson today. Went really well, worked on some things that are really going to help my short game/sand game.

Never too early for prep work! You are going to be a great staffer wake.

You went logo up eh? Nice! I went logo down for the first time and I think I made the right decision for me.

I also love the pattern in these things.. Just a great all around grip.

I will be going logo down from now on. I wish I had done these logo down.

I will be going logo down from now on. I wish I had done these logo down.

I bet you could remove the white with some mineral spirits and a tooth pick or ten.. Still scribbling there, but less visible.

..I did it unintentionally to an Iomic grip last year.. It actually looked kind of sweet.

I bet you could remove the white with some mineral spirits and a tooth pick or ten.. Still scribbling there, but less visible.

..I did it unintentionally to an Iomic grip last year.. It actually looked kind of sweet.

True. I am going to see what JB, GG, and the Tour Van has in store for us with the Pure Grips as well. I am pondering throwing those on everything, driver and wedges excluded (I like the ATV Lamkin grip that comes stock).

Frist HS match - Check. Took delivery of team shirts and hats - Check. Sweated profusely in a new comfy pair of cardiff's - Check. Boys lose, Girls win - Check!

Never too early for prep work! You are going to be a great staffer wake.

Thanks man, I really want to have my game in a new place come next summer.

Unpacked my new Adams CB3 irons with KBS Tour 90 shafts. Took 1/2" off and regripped with GP Tour Wrap white. They get bent tomorrow. Wish I could do that. I can re-shaft, cut down and re-grip, but loft and lie is not my skill set. Gonna range test on Saturday and Sunday it's out to the course.

J.

I am feeling very Strickeresque right now. Got the V2 put into my 3w today. Proforce V2's in the hybrid and FW now. They work very well for my fairways and hybrids but I passed on one for the driver in lieu of another shaft that works a bit better.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Unpacked my new Adams CB3 irons with KBS Tour 90 shafts. Took 1/2" off and regripped with GP Tour Wrap white. They get bent tomorrow. Wish I could do that. I can re-shaft, cut down and re-grip, but loft and lie is not my skill set. Gonna range test on Saturday and Sunday it's out to the course.

J.

Took them to the shop to see how flat they need to be adjusted. Impact tape on every club and they were pretty much dead nuts on with each one. Decided to leave them alone for now. Our best guess was that the stock lie angle for the AP1's was different from the stock lie angles on the CB3's. Looking forward to the range sometime tomorrow.

J.

Used a torch to remove the head of my recently acquired SC Squareback putter and hand sanded it to try and smooth out some of the dings. Thanks to Jman for the initial tips and I'm excited (with his help) to start a hopefully wicked refinishing job on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back