What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 holes at 8 am.

Played 18 @ Kaneohe Klipper. Shot the ugliest 82 I could've possibly shot. But hey... it was still an 82.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Played 9, then 6 more. Had to play a few extra after 9 to leave with a good feeling. Straightened out my driver after being all over the place. Hit a few balls on the range after. Watched a some Barclay's.

Played 18, shot a personal best 107!

Spent an hour afterwards going over the round shot by shot, looking for where I can realistically have done better. My eye is fixed on that 100 mark, and I think I can get there!

Had a rain shortened driving range session. I hit the irons pretty well, but some hooks and pulls crept in. Hit the ATV really well on 1/2 and 3/4 shots. My driver is such a mess right now. I don't even feel comfortable with driver in my hand anymore. My set up feels weird, my grip feels weird, everything just feels off. Which could help explain why I can't hit a straight drive to save my life. Pulls. Hooks. Pull Hooks. Tops. I yanked the Motore Speeder out tonight and put my Ahina back in. I know that's not the problem, because I was ducking hooking and pulling, long before the Speeder went in. I have the driver yips. Nothing feels right.

I played 18, shot my personal best of 41 on the front and then reminded myself why I am a 19 handicap on the back when I feel apart and shot a 48. Not a bad round of golf for someone with my experience but I want to be better so double bogey is like a kick in the teeth.

After I was finished I went and hit probably 100 balls with a 5i and 7i trying to gain some consistency for my approach shots. Of could 95 of them were great sho but it will NEVER happen that way when I'm keeping score hahaha.

had 3 hours to kill in between classes today, so I spent 2 hours at a local muni chipping, pitching, bunker shots and putting at their practice facility. Looks like that will be my new routine until it starts snowing. Well not the bunker any longer anyway, that thing had so many rocks in it it put at least three new, noticable chips in my 56 degree. I'm used to having a few rocks in the sand at the cheap course I normally play but this was ridiculous.

Took a couple of 8.5* Titleist 983K heads to a buddy at my local golf shop to be shafted. The heads are in outstanding condition and might rotate one into the lineup after they are shafted.

Got my strong F3 in the mail.

birdie ball putting green got a work out today. lots of practice time with the SeeMore today

Worked on the new swing in to the net in the garage. It is starting to get comfortable.

Worked on the new swing in to the net in the garage. It is starting to get comfortable.

Because of you and Luke I've decided I need a net.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Because of you and Luke I've decided I need a net.

I want one too. I want the callaway set up. But it's $2 benjis.

birdie ball putting green got a work out today. lots of practice time with the SeeMore today

Did you use the ball of steel ?

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Played 18, shot a personal best 107!

Spent an hour afterwards going over the round shot by shot, looking for where I can realistically have done better. My eye is fixed on that 100 mark, and I think I can get there!

You CAN get there!!!

I have hardwoord floors which, technically, I can practice putting on, but it's noisy and just a wee bit quick. So, surprised I had never thought of this before, I took some balls, a target hole, and two putters (I'm testing this Winn putter grip) and practiced putting in my apartment building's carpeted lobby. Got a few friendly laughs, and met my new neighbours who just moved in. And the consensus is that I really like my new fat grip. I don't have a wristy putting stroke but the larger grip just feels right.

I want one too. I want the callaway set up. But it's $2 benjis.

Maybe I can make one out of under shirts then lol

Hit the range and then chipped... in the rain. It was decent when I started but when it began to rain, I figured what the heck? ...And continued to hit balls anyway.

Maybe strange but I kinda like playing in the rain. :)

Headed to golf galaxy with the intention of rolling the SeeMore si2 and sadly they didn't have one.. Putted with the mallet version and it was quite solid though.

Had a good look at the anser driver, which is gorgeous.. Ahina x flex? Mmmmm yes I think so!

I'm playing right now.

Fact: I can't putt.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive being playing Fairway Solitaire like a maniac

i still play that all the time. i like the new daily courses they have now.

re-gripped driver and two hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back