What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked at a golf store...

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Shipped a club to a THP'er and watched some golf.

Put the head over back on my Betti on the way out the door to work... (forgot to last night)

Tapping till 12-21-2012

I wished I was playing while I was getting my classroom ready for the students to arrive on Monday! Oh yea.....I did schedule a round for tomorrow!

Went to range, broke driver shaft and dropped it off to get fixed at local store

working on my putting stroke some more with my SeeMore Medicine ball. gonna bust out my birdie ball putting green later and putt for real.

Changed the spikes in all my golf shoes to Zarma spikes

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

going to play 18 with a stranger from meetup.com. lol

New grip on the driver then 18the holes
Life is good

Did some more sanding of my SC, went to the range, and will be going out to play White Oaks CC for a cheap late tee time (Thanks, GolfNow!)

Played 18. Had 11 GIR's and 46 putts. Ball striking was superb, putting not so much

Mounted a new TV in my new golf room/man cave. Slowly coming around!

Mounted a new TV in my new golf room/man cave. Slowly coming around!

Man I'm jealous. My 37" HDTV just doesn't cut it anymore. I want a projector so I can watch Dufner in real size.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought one of these for Better HOTD videos, hopefully it gets some use in Des Moines
4517933a-29fb-6a6c.jpg

Played nine on the new par-29 short course nearby. Not much luck hitting greens in regulation but no three-putts helped offset that. Greens were fast and in magnificent shape.

Ken

you get your new seemore?

Yes sir i am hitting it alright it was just the combination of a heavier putter and faster greens today that killed me. Going to be giving it some much needed putting sessions and hopefully will adapt with it better. Thanks again bro, I still owe tou

Yes sir i am hitting it alright it was just the combination of a heavier putter and faster greens today that killed me. Going to be giving it some much needed putting sessions and hopefully will adapt with it better. Thanks again bro, I still owe tou

No big deal. Go and watch the SeeMore videos on YouTube. And read through the M Series review thread a ton of great info in there. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Bought a small compressor and did my irons the Sharkhat way. I'll pay off the compressor in time saved in no time.

Tip and Butt trimmed my VTS Black 7S to put in the Mashie TF3.

Watched a bit of the Barclays and played 18.

Played 18 with my dad & 2 uncles. Watched some golf as well.

I watched the some of the Barclays and some of the LPGA event. I also sported my new THP Albatross Club hat!!!

Watched the Barclays and went to the range...watching some of the less than stellar performances followed me to the range. Tomorrow is another day.

Tapped with LTEVO

Played 18 on my local course.. Shot 80 (+9). Was on track for a 76 but then I doubled 16,17 and parred 18. But on a positive note, I birdied three holes which i think is the most in a round I have had. Rung out two more birdy putts as well. Decent day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back