Pre-Release Equipment - THP Tour Van Events

The people at the Tour Van stops are going to be pretty excited. This one is not known and THPers will be some of the first consumers in the world to try out.

Wow. I'm gonna have to wait a month for this awesome event?!?!?! AHHH I can barely wait another day let alone another month.

We will have a select few things in LH, but pre-release samples coming in LH months before the release of a product just does not happen.

I will be happy just to see the stuff and if there are a few things I can take a hack with that's even better.

The people at the Tour Van stops are going to be pretty excited. This one is not known and THPers will be some of the first consumers in the world to try out.
Geezz, Good news comes from THP everyday !

I am praying that there is a special Callaway utility club in the Tour Van

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Id like to thin that one for a few holes

Me too, that would be awesome! Would love to hear the thoughts from you guys on that one...when the time permits it.

I'm going ham on RH prerelease stuff so it's not shiny and pretty for hawk and those other corn fed freaks.

I'm going ham on RH prerelease stuff so it's not shiny and pretty for hawk and those other corn fed freaks.
I bet you are still pretty decent playing right handed.

Lmao don't forget the Philly cheesesteak freaks gotta hit them first too.

Lmao don't forget the Philly cheesesteak freaks gotta hit them first too.

It's all too weak of shaft for you, you animal!

I'm pretty keen to see what it is. Prerelease gear is pretty sweet!

You guys are going to be seeing ande hitting some great stuff I am sure and looking forward to reading all about it once emgargo dates are up.

It's all too weak of shaft for you, you animal!

I'm pretty keen to see what it is. Prerelease gear is pretty sweet!

good point hammer away! i hit a lot of stiff stuff down at Grand Cypress this year. even the CMBs!!!!!!!!

good point hammer away! i hit a lot of stiff stuff down at Grand Cypress this year. even the CMBs!!!!!!!!

I reckon those Magic sticks are on the Tour van if ddec didn't smuggle them home.

We could have a skull shot contest

I'm trying to wrap my head around what could possible be on that bus. Maybe a new Taylormade R13? Or a new Cobra club that has even MORE Orange in it? The possibilities are endless.

I reckon those Magic sticks are on the Tour van if ddec didn't smuggle them home.

yeah Ddec is still coming to AC. i'd like to hit them again. i still am not a huge fan of the looks especially compared to the 588s... but knowing how often Adams releases new equipment i wouldn't be surprised to see more pre released stuff from them at the stop.

I thought about it, more than once actually.

TM has to have some players irons coming soon...

Hope they are better than their last ones...

Me too. Didn't like those at all. More like the R9TPs

After seeing this tweeted from Callaway Golf, I wouldn't be surprised if some of their pre release equip showed up in the Tour Van:

http://instagram.com/p/O18J0OF7Of/

Back