What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What grips did you go with?

Lamkin Crossline full cord. It's a trial but the old ones had to go (goodyear tour perfomance) when wet I was begging to hold onto the club without a glove.

I've got it on my DVR and I refuse to delete it haha.. I watch it at least once every couple weeks.

Nice. I will make it a priority to record it

I am pretty stoked today. I am headed back to a private course to play again. I played there two weeks ago and shot my PB. I know I won't do that well today, but I am just excited to get back on such a lush course.

Have fun Grant. Nothing beats a mid morning Tuesday round

Have fun Grant. Nothing beats a mid morning Tuesday round

It will be more of a afternoon round. I don't get off work till 3ish.

What golf stuff did I do? Putt in my hotel room using the housekeeping/privacy card as my golf hole. Great practice.

played a really great round of golf.... really happy with my round today the practice is really paying off.

played a really great round of golf.... really happy with my round today the practice is really paying off.

Where'd ya play today? Awesome day here today....

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Played 9....it was alright.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Where'd ya play today? Awesome day here today....

Turtle Creek i don't think i have ever played the tips there before that course is a beast from the back..... especially with how wet and windy it was today. played much longer.

Turtle Creek i don't think i have ever played the tips there before that course is a beast from the back..... especially with how wet and windy it was today. played much longer.

Sounds like you carved it up though. Nice going man

Sounds like you carved it up though. Nice going man

thanks had a bunch of really great long iron shots.

Played my home course. Played well shot +2 for a 37. Was even till 9 then doubled the dumb thing.

You hit driver when you shouldn't have, didn't you?

Short par 4 and I was thinking -1 baby hahaha. I stuck to the plan for 8 holes though. It's getting better.

Short par 4 and I was thinking -1 baby hahaha. I stuck to the plan for 8 holes though. It's getting better.

I knew it. LOL

Well, at least you were thinking about all that. Those shorties are designed to suck you into their web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back