Odyssey Introduces Premium Line of ProType Black Putters

Courtesy of @hashtagchad:

A1eNBeRCMAID0CV.jpg

...I need a cigarette now...

My heavens those look better than I imagined. Not sure I could putt well with any of those heads but I'll be damned if it would be for lack of trying. Terrific design idea Odyssey.

Those are beautiful I really like the whole "Tour Prototype" models that odyssey has put out, I love the black a lot

They are gonna be really nice putters. It will be interesting to see how the black shaft sets up

Jeebus im in love with that #9. So beautiful looking and sleek.

Sponsored by:taylormade:

Maybe they could use brushed aluminum for the balls in the 2ball. It would be like nice wheels on a hot rod putter.

I will have to roll one, we shall see about buying one.

Courtesy of @hashtagchad:

A1eNBeRCMAID0CV.jpg

I'll definitely give the #9 a roll when they come out. It will be tough to knock my Del Mar out of the bag though.

Just something about that black finish that makes these look really awesome.

Sharp stuff. I love that deep milling. I'm pretty certain any putter I own from now till who knows, will be milled faces, with a lean towards deep milling..

Sharp stuff. I love that deep milling. I'm pretty certain any putter I own from now till who knows, will be milled faces, with a lean towards deep milling..

I love how soft the deep mill feels. Feels like putting with a pillow

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Pretty slick looking flat sticks here folks! Looks like some of those old black stealth jets. Hmmmmmm interested to see if they will have a belly model.

Yep, and the roll it puts on a ball is amazing.

You drop a lot of putts with that 2 ball of yours, shockingly at times.

You drop a lot of putts with that 2 ball of yours, shockingly at times.

Imagine if it were black!

Haha I will stick with the PVD finish. I'm pumped to get my hands on these. I'm going to blow up Chads twitter page

Those look sharp, like the black look.

I like everything I read about these except they won't have a CS putter in the mix. Real Beauties

Wow. I could not agree with this more. I am like the exact same.
I love #9's but I putt terrible with them. Ive given up trying to make it work, like a super hot gf that is nothing but eye candy. Had to move on.

The 2ball is very nice! Who isn't in the market for a putter constantly?

Those look awesome. I have 3 #9s now and a Method 003 and a TM 880. I LOVE the look and putt well with em.

When this #9 is around $150, I'll grab one for sure.

Man if they make this in #7 or the flow neck #2 I will be all over this like black powder coat on a putter shaft...

Seriously. Tappin'.

wow those look great. man everytime i get on here it makes me ponder something new.

2 Ball all the way! Might go against my "slight arc", but I can MAKE it work for me! The ladies will dig it!!!

Wow, these are sweet!!!

I must demo the #9, it is just sessy.

Back