Show Off Your Putter Collection

Check out their Facebook page. They post a ton of pictures.

Hahaha.... Not sure why I didn't think about that... Everything has a Facebook page..... I will definitely do that Thanks....

Girlfriend: you have too many putters.
Me: OK, I'll give you one (SB-1)

From left to right:
Si4, FGP, SB-1, SC Teryllium 3, Ping whose name I can't remember, Ping Zing, Cleveland Prototype I converted to belly, SB-1 belly, Big FGP belly (the one I'm currently using).

Attachments

• IMAG0093.jpg
    IMAG0093.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 1
Nice little collection Pete.

Nice little collection Pete.

Thanks. I hope to keep it little, having a lot of putters wouldn't be a good thing. I've really only used the SB-1 and FGP bellies in past two years, but I play around with the short ones in case the R&A and USGA decide to ban them.

That's more Scotty Cameron thread than collection thread. Especially since none of us here own it. Hahaha

Interesting though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's just insane.

Tap-taddict

Tapping my way forward as a MC hopeful
I think the word you are looking for is "stupid". hahaha

I think the word you are looking for is "stupid". hahaha

Haha, I actually agree. I was trying to be polite though for a change. HA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the price of a used car you to can own this putter operators are standing by..

I actually think it's ridiculous. I love Camerons but I don't want one with Clint on the bottom. And not for north of 9 grand!

That putter yells at the empty seat in the cart, when you ride alone.

This evening might be a great time to update my putter collection...

There is a very interesting 'lack of' going on right now.. I'm kind of excited about it.

That's a great ponder. I still think the black series were the best feeling Odyssey putters ever made. Crazy hot face too.
i agree with this, still loving mine now as muh as i did when i first got it

That's some serious Scotty love dude.. Which one is the gamer?

I bounce back and forth between the Kombi-S and the Fastback No.1. I had the kombi lengthened to 42". I'm 5'11" but the way I address the ball it becomes a "high belly" or "low chest" putter.

Just scored an old Titleist Dead Center SP201 on the cheap. Time to play with paint and sandpaper. woo hooo

I bounce back and forth between the Kombi-S and the Fastback No.1. I had the kombi lengthened to 42". I'm 5'11" but the way I address the ball it becomes a "high belly" or "low chest" putter.

NO love for the Monterrey eh?? I've seen some SERIOUS crushes on the Kombi, but man, you really have to like it to make it work I think.

My small, but planning to grow "collection".

kuva5r.jpg

kuva2o.jpg

kuva3h.jpg

Back