Team Paradise Logo - 2013 Ultimate Amateur Golf Event - The Morgan Cup

I agree, this is my favorite. Great job designing these.

Is it cliche to say all 3 of them are my favorite. I can't imagine what these mean to JB, Morgan, and the current staffera

Nice! Love it!

I think this one is my favorite. I like the idea of the logos. It adds a whole new twist and a lot more great ways to spread the word of THP. Well done!

Seriously. Tappin'.

Just seeing this, you all have out done yourselves!

Nice logo! It would be cool to get that on the shirts of the team members as well.

I am really loving the designs of these things. Gorgeous

Awesome design! I really like the direction all three of these logos have gone. Anyone would be fortunate to play on these teams.

They really are classic looking logos. I'd love to get these on a shirt, hat, glove...what ever. I just really am in awe of the design and the level this just went to.

They really are classic looking logos. I'd love to get these on a shirt, hat, glove...what ever. I just really am in awe of the design and the level this just went to.
I think they would look SWEET on a Golf Towel.

i think this is my favorite of the 3! although they all look great!

Loving the logo and WE, digging the WiTB even more!

I think they would look SWEET on a Golf Towel.

Even sweeter on a staff bag. I like the towel idea as well. It looks spectacular in your avatar Captain!

Definitely my favorite of the three emblems... and would make one hell of a forum avatar!

Hopefully, that is one wish that could come true!!!
*crosses fingers*

*and toes, for good measure*

Getting a lot of messages asking who did the design and I want to thank Aaron from Sligo for creating these logos. He put in the work and came up with some incredible logos. Obviously not surprising when you look at their apparel, but a big thank you goes out to Aaron and the entire Sligo team.

Getting a lot of messages asking who did the design and I want to thank Aaron from Sligo for creating these logos. He put in the work and came up with some incredible logos. Obviously not surprising when you look at their apparel, but a big thank you goes out to Aaron and the entire Sligo team.

I feel like there may be a hint in regards to future announcements somewhere in this post.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I feel like there may be a hint in regards to future announcements somewhere in this post.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Haha I absolutely love that every post is being dissected.

Cool looking and very classy logo !

Haha I absolutely love that every post is being dissected.

Every post deserves to be dissected for any little clue... we are talking about the freaking morgan cup here!

Oh the possibilities with these logos....hats, shirts.... great stuff here!

This logo flat out Rocks!! As a team Hacker supporter the past two years, I am partial to this one.

Man I'm really liking these new designs, awesome!

Oh the possibilities with these logos....hats, shirts.... great stuff here!

It certainly changes the game when it comes to branding and marketing of the event. I see things like this a solid foundation to continue building the brand of the MC, which can only mean good things to us- the hopefuls!

I am loving the look of the new logos. Can't wait to add one as my avatar.

Back