2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
GolferGal would be tearing her hair out with that many staffers to coordinate, hehe.
Her organization skills allow her to handle it with poise and grace. Another team would be a piece of cake.....a very large piece of cake but with JB working behind the scenes it could be an option

Her organization skills allow her to handle it with poise and grace. Another team would be a piece of cake.....a very large piece of cake but with JB working behind the scenes it could be an option

Yes, I could see ONE team being added, but three....just don't see that. I do know how amazing GG and JB are at organizing everything, but I don't think they want to put that much meat on their proverbial plate.

But I'm thinking that the announcement will be either the dates or another OEM...perhaps even entry details...

I'm thinking none of our guesses are right, and our minds are going to be blown.

I'm thinking none of our guesses are right, and our minds are going to be blown.

This is the one time in the whole process that I let you win. :alien:

Since you abandoned the SeeMore you need all the gimmes you can get

SeeMore has been back in the bag for a week or so. Draining them all again!

I'm thinking he's just going to remind everyone that Team Paradise is BACK baby!

After a rough year of poor leadership, Team Paradise is back. I am honoring my fellow Captain for a few days.

After a rough year of poor leadership, Team Paradise is back. I am honoring my fellow Captain for a few days.

always knew you were a TP fanboy

The outcome of MC13 is now all resting on the shoulders of Jake Nation

The outcome of MC13 is now all resting on the shoulders of Jake Nation
According to some those are quite narrow shoulders. :angry:

As a whole though JakeNation has broad shoulders than can hold the weight of the world.

I saw that and LOVE IT! I like you too Chunky! A lot. :friends:

We are all 1 team dude. We are going to kill it this year. And just for the record, Dean was the best Captain last year. I was just joking

We are all 1 team dude. We are going to kill it this year. And just for the record, Dean was the best Captain last year. I was just joking

sucking up now won't help! I think you need to get your behind to AC this weekend now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back