2012 THP & SCOR Project - Follow-up and Progress

I would love to get a report. How did your SCOR 55 degree perform for you?

I would love to get a report. How did your SCOR 55 degree perform for you?

The knock down 55* was hot last night for those 90 yard shots. I decided to give up on trying to be too precise on that shot and actually got more accurate. I think I was too worried about being perfect with my swing rather than just focusing on making solid contact. Darn over-thinking getting in the way again. I was also 2/2 on up and downs from greenside bunkers yesterday, by far my best % of the summer.

My GHIN is down to 10.4 now too (from 10.8 last revision).

Very nice! Just make a good swing and let the club do the work....especially from the bunkers! Keep that handicap coming down....Beau

After 3 months of use, here are some updated wear pics of my SCOR wedges. They are holding up incredibly well, much better than I expected for a forged wedge. The 60* shows the most wear because that is the club I use for greenside bunker shots.

50*
d92758fd.jpg

55*
216bfccf.jpg

60*
0db466f3.jpg

They still look darn good DD.

I want them. They look great. Really great.

Those look great ddxu. I have had some of mine for over six months now and they still look great.

DD, have you had your lie angle checked?

Thanks for the pictures ddxu. They look almost brand new still.

DD, have you had your lie angle checked?

I did, still smacking it dead on the center of the lie tape. I am working on standing a bit closer to the ball with my wedges, so hopefully that fixes the issue.

Uh oh, looks like it could be a long night with the SCORs

aefd8f80-ae59-b21a.jpg

Nice DD. Way to put in the work.

DD, you had to ugly up those wedges with Bud Light's didn't you? hahaha

Nice dude! Have a good time out there.

Uh oh, looks like it could be a long night with the SCORs

aefd8f80-ae59-b21a.jpg

apparently i have been practicing wrong! i can't wait to get back out to practice again now!!!!!

Seriously i was at the practice short game area working on shots 60 yard and in and i was thinking about these again. i need a better system i think instead of just kinda feeling distances i think Scors might help me with it. i just never really liked the choking down on wedges to change distances before.

DD, you had to ugly up those wedges with Bud Light's didn't you? hahaha

Nice dude! Have a good time out there.

It's only 96 here in KC right now, gotta stay refreshed one way or another. If they carried natty tall boys, rest assured I would've gotten them.

I love practicing the short game, so much more fun than beating balls at the range. Thank you THP and SCOR for opening my eyes to the importance of the short game.

The downward trend continues, amazing what practicing your short game can do to your scores. I am a believer! Next stop, gotta break 80.

c3817bd9.png

That's crazy good ddxu. That's a lot of change right there. Way to go! I'm sure you'll break into the 70s in no time.

DD that is amazing. It's like weight lose, once it starts coming off its hard to stop. Keep up the hops practice sessions and having fun. Congrats dude!

The downward trend continues, amazing what practicing your short game can do to your scores. I am a believer! Next stop, gotta break 80.

c3817bd9.png

That is impressive Dan. How much of that drop do you think is the result of short game practice with the SCOR's?

That is impressive Dan. How much of that drop do you think is the result of short game practice with the SCOR's?

100% . Statistically, I am missing more fir and gir than I did previously. You played with me before, my short game was nothing like that of you and Yoccos.

This has been posted on Scor's blog and was sent out through their email list.

Back