After seeing ur video I wouldn't call it a wedge and tap in lol

That was Wednesday. This was Thursday. Thursday was better than Wednesday.

Seriously. Tappin'.

Why not use a hybrid? Or a fairway wood? Driver?

Hmm, haven't tried any of those, putter has worked fine I'm sure there have been those that have tried hybrid though

Your logic is undeniable..

Or better yet... A wedge!!!

hahahaha, awesome!

I'm going to start a thread called "Chutting" but it's about putting with wedges. That would be incredible.

Man I go home from work, cook dinner, play with the kids, shower 'em and put 'em to bed and all heck break loose.

But it's all quite funny!!!

hahahaha, awesome!

I'm going to start a thread called "Chutting" but it's about putting with wedges. That would be incredible.

Maybe a wutt?

Nope, It's going to be called "CHutting" and it will compete with this thread but it will be about putting with a wedge on a green, not off it, nor not in the fringe, on the green only.

Nope, It's going to be called "CHutting" and it will compete with this thread but it will be about putting with a wedge on a green, not off it, nor not in the fringe, on the green only.

Awesome, I'll keep an eye out for it...

I wouldn't subject thousands to such a travesty.

Hey at least its golf related...and there are thousands of other threads for them to click on, not forcing them in here

Hey at least its golf related...and there are thousands of other threads for them to click on, not forcing them in here

It was a joke dude. You are exactly right. I was just having some fun in this chutting thread before I start my own. :act-up:

Question, and im sure it's a skim, but there is no way I am reading this entire monstrosity of ridiculousness...

Mike, how did you first come to "chutt?" Genuinely curious over here. Was it one of those times where you thought you were on the green and walked all the way to your ball only to find it in the rough and all you had was your putter, and you didnt feel like going to get a wedge? That would probably drive me to chutt too.

It was a joke dude. You are exactly right. I was just having some fun in this chutting thread before I start my own. :act-up:
no doubt, just saw a few complaints about the thread today, its all in good fun, its golf related and lord knows there's way worse garbage on here in some other common threads
Out there

My money is on a case of the shanks.

Question, and im sure it's a skim, but there is no way I am reading this entire monstrosity of ridiculousness...

Mike, how did you first come to "chutt?" Genuinely curious over here. Was it one of those times where you thought you were on the green and walked all the way to your ball only to find it in the rough and all you had was your putter, and you didnt feel like going to get a wedge? That would probably drive me to chutt too.

His 588's went on strike. And he saw my face cringe and thought it was hilarious.

Those are just two guesses.

Can't remember the first time, my guess is that the short game was off 1 day so tried something else when I got that close...but then again I'm lazy so it could be ur guess too

Dan's hatred for it is fuel though as well

Chutting was way before my 588s

In my recent experience chutting is heartily embraced by old shaky men, middle age women with very high handicaps, and teenage girl golfers with beginner skills.

Kevin

I can kill any thread. I think its most likely fear of the wedge. But Lord do putters need to do something other than putt. I wonder what a Double Duty chutt would look like.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

In my recent experience chutting is heartily embraced by old shaky men, middle age women with very high handicaps, and teenage girl golfers with beginner skills.

Kevin

Team Chutt is clearly in fine company then hahahahahaa

Kittles commented that he was a team no chutter, which means he half A$$ed the attempt...DQ

I was on the fence prior to the video. After the results and cleaning grass off my Scotty, I am 110% #teamnochutt

Back