The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll find her when I find her. I'm honestly not in a big hurry. And I already LOVE college.

cool dude, how about you'll love college more haha

Soon!

Cat remember who suggested these but holy yes.
qupybe8u.jpg
yes sir...there they are!

I'm going down to Auburn after classes today to spend the night with a friend. Never been to Auburn.
Have fun dude, will probably be an empty campus this weekend with it being an away game.

Best one yet!

I need to learn the art of chunkylurking-it's a great skill I hear

Can't I rant about SW's lack of Julius Peppers knowledge in the banter thread?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

...No :)

Ive seen some funny ones, but this intro is my favorite!

LOL! I remember Terrell Suggs from the Ravens... "Sizzle. Ball So Hard University."

About to head out. How bad's the drive to Auburn from Birmingham? That's roughly the route I'll have to take.

Thats it, gonna have to get some orange Kit-Kats for Tim, Steel, and I's road trip to Des Moines.

Its always nice when you light into a kid for acting like a fool and something clicks and they really do start to "get it". Its the ones you get to that make teaching worth it.

About to head out. How bad's the drive to Auburn from Birmingham? That's roughly the route I'll have to take.
Are you going down 280? You are looking at about 2- 2 1/2 hours.

Through montgomery. Not good with road numbers.
Then you will go I-65 south, then head East on I-85. About 45 minutes East of Montgomery.

Through montgomery. Not good with road numbers.

If you have the option take 280 like War Eagle said. It's probably a similar time frame but its a more enjoyable drive in my opinion.

Thats it, gonna have to get some orange Kit-Kats for Tim, Steel, and I's road trip to Des Moines.

Its always nice when you light into a kid for acting like a fool and something clicks and they really do start to "get it". Its the ones you get to that make teaching worth it.

Might want to get more than one bag. Bad news

I just went for a 7 km run around the lake. I'm freaking exhausted!

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I just went for a 7 km run around the lake. I'm freaking exhausted!

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

How far is that in American, like 1 mile? Haha. Kidding dude, that's a good run.

Took me through the middle of Wetumpka. Interesting drive.

I bet he is talking about cool breeze

2u8y7une.jpg

So who is this dude saw him last night on the mtv awards is he like the new japanese version of pit bull?? haha

Man, they have been playing that song on the radio forever over here. They play it way too much. It's really irritating.

Oppa Gangnam Style is the name of the song I believe

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back