The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and he is Korean.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Where the hell has Vijay Singh came from here lately?

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Flying solo at the range tonight. Want to video some of my putts and wedge shots. Any ideas on how to get video with my iphone while by myself?

Tap Tap Taparoo

There's a thread on that somewhere I think.

Takes decades of practice Satchmo

Fify

Dang chunky you're such a master at everything, chunkypondering, lurking, loving, and even have a chunkyvirus , that's pretty awesome haha I need decades of practice haha

Oh and on top of that a Morgan cup victory? I've got a lOng time of practice haha

Craving either Genghis Grill or BBQ. Hmmmm....

I really hate bad customer service in restaurants! Come the F on man waiting 49 minutes for a carry out.

Going to golfsmith tomorow!! Now for some this may not be to exciting. However I live two and a half hours away and this will only be my second time ever even going there. So yeah I'm kinda excited about it.

Playing a course tomorrow that has a tendency to eat my lunch. My nerves are all nervous.

Playing a course tomorrow that has a tendency to eat my lunch. My nerves are all nervous.
No worries man.. Tomorow is your day!!!

Where you playing dude?

That's what I've been telling my clubs every time I walked by them today.

Bonita Bay, Sabal. Slippery undulating greens, this was the course you could see from TwinEagles to the west.

http://www.bonitabayeast.com/page.cfm?pageid=golf
Nice course dude, I think that's the one who had sirens going off while you, me and Biggsy were still playing in that crap storm like idiots!

Haha yeah that's the one. You don't like casual water, haha?

Haha yeah that's the one. You don't like casual water, haha?

My rain suit was laughing at me by the end of that round man. Goretex wouldn't have helped.

My rain suit was laughing at me by the end of that round man. Goretex wouldn't have helped.

Haha, that reminds me I still haven't bought new rain gloves after mine disintegrated on the 1st tee. Used them once!

I got talked into playing in the city amateur tomorrow. I'm totally unprepared and kind of nervous about it. I'm hoping to go out and play ok and have fun more than anything. I haven't played in a tournament like this in a long time so it should be interesting.

I got talked into playing in the city amateur tomorrow. I'm totally unprepared and kind of nervous about it. I'm hoping to go out and play ok and have fun more than anything. I haven't played in a tournament like this in a long time so it should be interesting.

Tear it up bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck man!! I'm sure you will do fine!

I had a Double Whopper with Cheese for lunch. I'm now contributing to global warming. Like every 90 seconds.

Kevin

Good luck Jeff! Enjoy it!

I had a Double Whopper with Cheese for lunch. I'm now contributing to global warming. Like every 90 seconds.

Kevin
reminds me of the other night... but with an all you can eat taco bar

Kevin

This how I feel every time I eat Moe's. So good, but so much gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back