The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we talking about Blount?

I read an article last night about how the Bears offense is going to explode this year, a la the Lions last year. I'm not sure I'm buying it.

I read an article last night about how the Bears offense is going to explode this year, a la the Lions last year. I'm not sure I'm buying it.
Because it's the NFL thread, and he plays for an NFL team?

There is only one way the Bears offense explodes like the Lions did. And that's if they decide to start Jason Campbell.

Did they replace their entire o line? If not it ain't happening.

Did they replace their entire o line? If not it ain't happening.
This is still one of my favorite photoshops of all time...

168944_10150380352180176_175842415175_17079464_6795044_n.jpg

Blount's a used up turd. He might get 30 carries this year.

Folks are predicting Da Bears to play in the SB. I don't see it.

Blount's a used up turd. He might get 30 carries this year.

Folks are predicting Da Bears to play in the SB. I don't see it.
I just dont think Doug Martin is worth a crap.

Bears in the SB? Doubtful.

I just dont think Doug Martin is worth a crap.

Bears in the SB? Doubtful.

Please let Doug Martin be worth a crap. He is not only starting for the Bucs this week, but me as well.

And I don't know how anyone can predict the Bears in the SuperBowl. Very evident who will be there after Wednesday nights game. :alien:

Please let Doug Martin be worth a crap. He is not only starting for the Bucs this week, but me as well.
So you are starting the Panthers D and TBs RB? Kind of cancels the points out, right?

So you are starting the Panthers D and TBs RB? Kind of cancels the points out, right?

Doug Martin was always there. Added Panthers D after I saw who the 49'ers were playing.

More about the fact that I expect a few picks from Freeman.

Doug Martin was always there. Added Panthers D after I saw who the 49'ers were playing.

More about the fact that I expect a few picks from Freeman.
Got it. I always hate playing a Defense against an Offensive guy that I have going.

Cookie, Defense isn't the Panthers forte. Well, it wasn't last year. Hopefully the recovered LB's and that young Dline can wreak havoc for you bro!

Cookie, Defense isn't the Panthers forte. Well, it wasn't last year. Hopefully the recovered LB's and that young Dline can wreak havoc for you bro!

Yeah, I know. Out of the defenses available, they had the best matchup if you know what I mean. ha

It's the Bucs... Offense isn't their forte.

What's the over/under of Brandon weedon making it out of the game against the Eagles alive this weekend?

What's the over/under of Brandon weedon making it out of the game against the Eagles alive this weekend?
What would be a push?

2 quarters.

Since the bucs are blacked out I guess I'll be watching the doh!phins. Sucks too because I want to how Beason comes back, if they let him play.

2 quarters.

Since the bucs are blacked out I guess I'll be watching the doh!phins. Sucks too because I want to how Beason comes back, if they let him play.

I agree. I actually feel bad for the kid. If they cant run Babin is gonna kill him.

I agree...G Men will be back again

And I don't know how anyone can predict the Bears in the SuperBowl. Very evident who will be there after Wednesday nights game. :alien:

So John Clayton and Jason Taylor just both picked the Eagles to win the division. Hmmmm.

So John Clayton and Jason Taylor just both picked the Eagles to win the division. Hmmmm.

Seems like an odd couple to be smoking crack together.

I believe Skip Bayless has as well. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back