Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, that putter looks VERY nice...

[/QUOTE]

Meh....it's ok if you like AWESOME and all that stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
That face is dead sexy. Where did you find this???

Its a limited edition one they put out. I believe its called the 1.699 putter, it was commemorating ZJ's Nationwide Tour record 1.699 putting average in 2003.

That thing is sick! Looks like a great paintfill candidate if you can get it on the cheap!
Hopefully my bid holds strong.
That face is dead sexy. Where did you find this???
eBay. Dont icejack me and steal it.
Its a limited edition one they put out. I believe its called the 1.699 putter, it was commemorating ZJ's Nationwide Tour record 1.699 putting average in 2003.
You are correct, sir.

Last edited:
Im pondering nothing. Oh wait. I'm pondering a zone control board for my AC unit. Apparently that one will cost me a few paychecks. Now my mood is real freaking bad

You are correct, sir. It is the Innovation 1.699 Putter.

I know I'm right, its a putter dude! LOL :alien:

First one I've seen without the black tipped shaft actually.

Lol I wouldnt have ever posted it on here. Someones going to jack the price up on you.
Probably, but it was too pretty not to post it here.

Lol I wouldnt have ever posted it on here. Someones going to jack the price up on you.
LMAO. Dude, seriously, someone just went and bid higher. Hahaha.

Hopefully my bid holds strong.

eBay. Dont icejack me and steal it.

Don't worry, it's a RH putter! Don't have any use for it. If I could find a lefty version (doubt they even made it in LH) I'd be trying my hardest to acquire it. Good luck!

I have been wanting a SeeMore.. Unfortunately I'm not that mean lol

I'm pondering what grip to throw on my Yes putter when I pick it up Monday. I hate that stupid stock thing they put on it. I really like the Golf Pride Player's Wrap, but I am thinking of going to a larger grip, maybe midsize.

I have been wanting a SeeMore.. Unfortunately I'm not that mean lol
I swear if for some reason I dont get it, and we play, and you pull this out of your bag. It will be leaving the course with me.

Winn Jumbo grip

I'm pondering what grip to throw on my Yes putter when I pick it up Monday. I hate that stupid stock thing they put on it. I really like the Golf Pride Player's Wrap, but I am thinking of going to a larger grip, maybe midsize.

Winn Lite is my favorite, Wake.

I've heard good things about the Super Stroke slim, who just regripped theirs with it?

I swear if for some reason I dont get it, and we play, and you pull this out of your bag. It will be leaving the course with me.

I'm surprised you bid with so much time left! I'm a last 15 seconds kind of guy myself.

I've heard good things about the Super Stroke slim, who just regripped theirs with it?

I put one on my Scotty and ripped it off within a week. Muted feedback and reduced accuracy for me.. My putting has been a mess since.

JMan just did it with his and he is loving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back