2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those staff bags look just as sweet as they did yesterday! Can't wait to learn more about the Cobra line throughout this event.

Those RF Protos are bad... I'll take a set of those, what ever clothes they want me to wear, and the pinstriped black/yellow trimmed bag. Please and Thank you.

As I said last night I'm really excited for Cobra/Puma to be apart of this and I hope that if selected they will select me, but it'd honor to be chosen for any OE.

This is pretty damn cool. JB would look great in creamsickle orange.

I can't stop looking at their iron offerings. They do a pretty good job of describing the characteristics of each model.

Standard AMP irons fit my profile pretty well but those S3 Pro's look awfully sweet!

I really like how they offer a good selection of iron/hybrid sets as well.

They do man, they have something for everyone.

Check these out! Gorgeous
us12acc-fittedbelt-big.jpg

Yep, those are hot! Cobra Staffers are going to look mighty sharp from head to toe, zero doubt about that. I have been looking at a bunch of their apparel offerings today (Puma) and see some shirts that would liven up my wardrobe very nicely.

Puma makes up the majority of my golf closet and all of it is great gear. I enjoy that their modern/trendy looks are also blended with new material technology. The scripting for their MC3 staffers has endless possibilities, but each staffer will be able to pull off one hell of a good look no matter what.

I hope that Cobra/Puma really embraces and enjoys the Morgan Cup...I think they are a perfect fit for such an event and can really have a lot of fun with it, as well as get even more brand recognition out of it with their new lines of apparel and equipment.

Puma makes up the majority of my golf closet and all of it is great gear. I enjoy that their modern/trendy looks are also blended with new material technology. The scripting for their MC3 staffers has endless possibilities, but each staffer will be able to pull off one hell of a good look no matter what.

I hope that Cobra/Puma really embraces and enjoys the Morgan Cup...I think they are a perfect fit for such an event and can really have a lot of fun with it, as well as get even more brand recognition out of it with their new lines of apparel and equipment.

completely agree with that part tyno.

+2 i really think this could be HUGE for Cobra/Puma they are making some good strides but i think if they truly embrace the Morgan Cup it could be so good for them as a company. I still think people over look their clubs and they shouldn't they have some SOLID stuff out right now. I know im looking forward to what equipment they are gonna be releasing this year.

+2 i really think this could be HUGE for Cobra/Puma they are making some good strides but i think if they truly embrace the Morgan Cup it could be so good for them as a company. I still think people over look their clubs and they shouldn't they have some SOLID stuff out right now. I know im looking forward to what equipment they are gonna be releasing this year.

Reading this and we can all look back and say the same thing about Bridgestone. Look at how many of us have their gear in play now and a good portion of that was due to THP official reviews, the pay it forward effort, and then the feedback coming from the MC staffers. Without a doubt, I could see the exact same thing happening with Cobra.

Its awesome to see Cobra/Puma as a sponsor in the MC! I didn't see it coming at all. They are gonna have some styling staffers.

Awesome to see all of the excitement surrounding Cobra/Puma jumping on board. This thread has just rocketed off today.

I do wonder though if Puma for example would considering doing two scriptings? 4 people wear X, 4 people wear Y. Everyone still gets two outfits, but they're showing off 4 different looks on the weekend. Same outfit on media day so we all know who's representing them, but then flash it up on the weekend.

Morgan Cup participants have 3 scripted outfits.

This is pretty damn cool. JB would look great in creamsickle orange.

I am pretty awesome.

Its awesome to see Cobra/Puma as a sponsor in the MC! I didn't see it coming at all. They are gonna have some styling staffers.

We do love to surprise.

Nice thoughts dude. I feel the same way.

I think TC should be selected as a Cobra Staffer... lol

Lol, not likely gonna happen.

Old one tizzle sure is excited about the prospect of being a Cobruma staffer. I bet they come out guns blazing for
This event.

Lol, not likely gonna happen.

Old one tizzle sure is excited about the prospect of being a Cobruma staffer. I bet they come out guns blazing for
This event

I agree man. They are moving in the right direction and there is no better place to show it off.

I want to see TC in a Flat-billed Puma hat.

I agree man. They are moving in the right direction and there is no better place to show it off.

Well, they put on a heck of a show at past PGA shows so I'd expect similar participation. They're a nice asset to the MC

The staffers will definately be styling that's for sure..I think it's a great addition for both THP and Cobra/Puma...I think they are really looking to grow the brand on the equipment side right now so I think they will throw everything they have at the Morgan Cup which is great for THP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back