The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are branch offices and not "actual" AT&T stores (whatever that means). I'm not wasting an hours trip to an "actual" store when, more than likely, all their stuff is already spoken for too.

Branch offices are a crock. They are nothing more than "authorized resellers" and all we ever hear about are issues. So sorry that this is happening to you dude. Good luck getting it resolved.

Wait what? The phone you received doesn't work, so you have to pay for another one?!

They're just freezing the funds until they receive the junk phone/cord.

Branch offices are a crock. They are nothing more than "authorized resellers" and all we ever hear about are issues. So sorry that this is happening to you dude. Good luck getting it resolved.

I'm still using a 3GS so I was kind of excited (enough that I'm still up after working night shift) but if I get it resolved in a couple days I wont break anything.

Trying to decide if I will head to my sprint store today to see if they have any. My htc Evo (original evo) screen is starting to die

Loving my iPhone 5 so far, but off to BestBuy Mobile and Radio Shack to find a case to keep it safe!!!

Check out the new drag to refresh in the mail app. It makes me LOL

Me too. But the ignore phone call send a text feature thing is cool.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I also like the new podcast app

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

After 3.5 hours of bickering between Apple and AT&T with neither wanting to take responsibility I have a $182 credit with AT&T and still don't know when the phone will be replaced.

After 3.5 hours of bickering between Apple and AT&T with neither wanting to take responsibility I have a $182 credit with AT&T and still don't know when the phone will be replaced.

Whaa...? Apple not standing behind their product?!?! This is very very post-Jobs. A new era my friends.

Tapping from yet another Galaxy!

It did suck having to clear out 2.5 GB of space for the download. Seems a bit excessive. I had to synch off a lot of music, photos and videos, delete apps, etc. Annoying.

If you updated your phone through iTunes on your computer, you wouldn't of had to delete anything. My phone said the same thing, but going through your computer bypasses that

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

My IT guys walks into my office and says I need your phone. I'm like for service and he says no you have to turn it in....my heart sank.
He smiles abs days your iPhone 5 will be here next week so we need your phone for someone else....gotcha. Confirmed shipment before I left the office. Just a little pumped

Well, think I'm going for it. Wfe said she's cool with her droid x and my Htc inc can't update for some reason. Also found something on the phone was responsible for using 15gb on its own last month. 2gb usage at 4 am one day. Should be a nice upgrade and it'll be cool to have alongside my iPad.

My IT guys walks into my office and says I need your phone. I'm like for service and he says no you have to turn it in....my heart sank.
He smiles abs days your iPhone 5 will be here next week so we need your phone for someone else....gotcha. Confirmed shipment before I left the office. Just a little pumped

Nice! I know how much you like your phones. :)

Free upgrades are sweet.

Hopefully the new one has better auto correct.

That sneaky, sneaky IT man.

Great news though Tad, congrats on the upcoming 5!

Wife's 5 showed up today. It's great looking and. Is lightning quick. Huge upgrade for her and the 3G she's had since 2009.

So far so great in my opinion. Going to take some getting used to but overall it regretting my purchase so far

Tracy has her new iPhone. Screen just looks weird. Like its all stretched.

Yeah? Is the extra size beneficial? Or does it look all distorted being just longer not wider?

Originally Posted by Kmac<br />
<br />
Yeah? Is the extra size beneficial? Or does it look all distorted being just longer not wider?

It looks just like the old iphones but stretched a bit. I think it looks odd. The screen isn't distorted or anything but it looks strange.

Could one potentially activate an iPhone without going to the Apple store?

Could one potentially activate an iPhone without going to the Apple store?

Yes. You might have to call your carrier though

Yes. You might have to call your carrier though

Easily done. Just back up your phone and contacts and it's a piece of cake..you can even do it over the internet(their website) like I did.

The weight just makes the phone feel like a little toy but I love it at the same time but yeah the screen does look weird but not bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back