THP Fantasy Football - Week 3 Thread

I would love if the Bills D would show up this week.

Jamaal Charles single-handedly lowering the boom on Cookie's team!

Sure, give me a 71 yard TD catch by Nate Washington to pad my lead! Good day in the THP FF league. In my other leagues....not so much.

One more Charles...ur record is so close!

LtEvO TaPpEd

And to think I dropped the Cowboys kicker last week..,stupid.

Does anybody have the Titans D/ST? Punt return TD, kick return TD and a fumble return TD.....wow!

GG is killing me right now, Cardinals D has 25 pts at the moment for her.

I thought my team had a good week. Then I looked at Tmex's score.

All I will say is, Jamal Charles, its about time dude

Not a good week...

I'm going to get my butt kicked because Rivers gave me a whole 2 points. Grrr!!! Who would have thought I should have play Fitzy? At least he would have gave me another 19 points.

I'm going to get my butt kicked because Rivers gave me a whole 2 points. Grrr!!! Who would have thought I should have play Fitzy? At least he would have gave me another 19 points.

Join the crappy QB crowd. Romo gave me a stellar 5.5, Kolb on my bench had 17.

Based on his history against the Bucs, Antonia was the right start. The Cowboys offense have just been bad for two weeks

Got nothing out of my receivers. Losing Maclin and Nicks hurt. Happy I picked up Leshoure this week though. Need Rogers to have a big game against Seattle tomorrow night. I expect to lose but it could be close

Yeah, but you still have 2 players to go. Freaking CJ actually lost me 2 more points in OT and he only had 4.5 going into it.

He's a beast

I thought my team had a good week. Then I looked at Tmex's score.

Lol. Sorry dude. I did lose Spiller for a week but if Bush is out I have the backup Dolphins RB. I hope I can keep this up the rest of the year.

Cookie, last year I think I had a ton of points scored and a ton of points scored against me. Its happens brochaski!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I'm looking pretty good right now. Gronkowski could go off though and who knows if Jennings is playing or not. My team looks like a hospital ward right now with Heyward Bey going down

Give em hell Tmex!

Back