Is there any other short game thread where people discuss/whine about/decide/quit a hierarchy? This is nothing more than a geeky club embedded a thread disguised as a short game thread. Putt from the rough. Coooooool

thanks for your insight

Is there any other short game thread where people discuss/whine about/decide/quit a hierarchy? This is nothing more than a geeky club embedded a thread disguised as a short game thread. Putt from the rough. Coooooool
Imagine this is a bad as a belly putter thread!

Good god y'all are a pissy bunch. Wtf people!

B!tch and moan, it seems like that's people log on for lately.

Why care what others think? I can't stand it personally but that shouldn't stop you from being you and doing your thing on here.

Drag Putting. Hawk's the leader. No hierarchy, he's the man!

I'm not sure why there is so much debate about this thread. It's golf related, for crying out loud. We have a bought some socks thread. And a snow pusher thread. (That one was mine, hahaha)

Drag Putting. Hawk's the leader. No hierarchy, he's the man!

I'm not sure why there is so much debate about this thread. It's golf related, for crying out loud. We have a bought some socks thread. And a snow pusher thread. (That one was mine, hahaha)

thanks smalls, that has been my argument all along

Why care what others think? I can't stand it personally but that shouldn't stop you from being you and doing your thing on here.

Thanks for the support jman. #teamnochutt is chomping at the bit to ban chutting from the world of golf.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Redlyne,
Was your long distance chutt you got on video yesterday the furthest you have tried it from? Ive never done it but a few feet in the rough and Im intrigued.

I did hit one from 35 yards with my putter from the fairway one day last year, but that was just because someone said I wouldnt do it.....hello GIR!

Redlyne,
Was your long distance chutt you got on video yesterday the furthest you have tried it from? Ive never done it but a few feet in the rough and Im intrigued.

I did hit one from 35 yards with my putter from the fairway one day last year, but that was just because someone said I wouldnt do it.....hello GIR!

Yeah that was the longest I've ever done. I hooked my teeshot on that Par 3 and needed to shoot a punch shot to keep it below the tree. I was going to use my PW to punch it like normal, but decided to have some fun and grab the camera and chutt away.

All in all I had a blast doing some extreme chutting, and will be partaking in it in the future.

Chutting chutting chutting

I let Siri do my THP'ing on my iPhone 5

Hmmm... Seems to work

Hmmm... Seems to work

Woohoo!

Has the censor hammer been lifted?!?!
#chuttingisntadirtyword

I liked it better as Asterisks..... Just say'n

Has the censor hammer been lifted?!?!
#chuttingisntadirtyword

It is to Nazis. #imjustsaying

It is to Nazis. #imjustsaying

#chuttingcoveredby1stamendment

I played with a guy on Sunday and he had nine chutts and almost sunk 5 of them all were a chutt and 1 putt. I was stunned it was a chutting clinic. I even said you going to chutt this one he asked what a chutt was and when I told him he was using the term all day. I only needed to chutt once but I got up and down.

#chuttnationgrowingeveryday

Agree with you Jman. Im going to rep you. I was going to quote SW but didn't want to quote the guy complaining about complaining. Lol.

Redlyne and Mikedean ill make a vid with you guys. I like that you all have fun with this thread and the golf shot which you cal chutting. It's what made drag putting and sock threads what they were.

Agree with you Jman. Im going to rep you. I was going to quote SW but didn't want to quote the guy complaining about complaining. Lol.

Redlyne and Mikedean ill make a vid with you guys. I like that you all have fun with this thread and the golf shot which you cal chutting. It's what made drag putting and sock threads what they were.

Dude this is awesome news. I cant wait to make a vid with you and Mike when he comes out to AZ, it will be good times. Your drag putting video was epic man, haha. I got big laughs from it.

Hello everyone, my name is J4U and I have joined the ranks of a drag putter. Well, chutting sounds so much better, but I had a 25 footer today that drained the cup...good times and yes it felt good.

Hello everyone, my name is J4U and I have joined the ranks of a drag putter. Well, chutting sounds so much better, but I had a 25 footer today that drained the cup...good times and yes it felt good.

Say it ain't so......
Not you good buddy!!!!!
Don't do this to yourself.

I played with a guy on Sunday and he had nine chutts and almost sunk 5 of them all were a chutt and 1 putt. I was stunned it was a chutting clinic. I even said you going to chutt this one he asked what a chutt was and when I told him he was using the term all day. I only needed to chutt once but I got up and down.

#chuttnationgrowingeveryday

I think I like this guy, did u refer him to this thread where this amazing golf shot celebrated with others?

I cant imagine the publicity a chutting video would get that involved Tmex. Im more certainly lookign forward to November now even that much more

Back