THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Mapquest has it around 3 hours, not bad at all.

I still haven't checked GPS or mapquest but I think I will have to be on the road around 3-3:30am to be there around 7-7:30ish.

While its not set in stone u shouldn't have to be there that early

This is gearing up to be something very special on such short notice and the dedication and commitment from fellow THPers to make this happen on Oct 20th in Ohio nonetheless...well I commend each and everyone of you for making the trip.

My question is,,,where are we going to eat saturday night? What place is going take on 25-30 of us?

You know it dude!

Well I might not "have" to but I probably will be lol.

We wont even have the gear out of the truck by then. 8-9am would be more like it.

This is gearing up to be something very special on such short notice and the dedication and commitment from fellow THPers to make this happen on Oct 20th in Ohio nonetheless...well I commend each and everyone of you for making the trip.

My question is,,,where are we going to eat saturday night? What place is going take on 25-30 of us?

The wonder twins and myself are working on that now.

I still haven't checked GPS or mapquest but I think I will have to be on the road around 3-3:30am to be there around 7-7:30ish.

I left the house yesterday at 4am and worked until 9pm I will gladly take waking up that early to go play golf. Bad day on the course is better than a good day at work!

Where do you live?

They will be begging for this much awesomeness in 1 place

They will be begging for this much awesomeness in 1 place
Ive been getting phone calls asking if it's true that I am gracing Ohio with my presence.

Ive been getting phone calls asking if it's true that I am gracing Ohio with my presence.

Wow, your popular. I have received no such phone calls.

Wonder Twins. That's classic. I shall use it from now on.

If one were to think about flying in for such an event, what major airport would be best to fly into? Plus are there hotels near the course people have booked? Serious ponder mode right now depending on flights.

If one were to think about flying in for such an event, what major airport would be best to fly into? Plus are there hotels near the course people have booked? Serious ponder mode right now depending on flights.

Dayton, then cincy, then columbus, then indy

Yes hotels in miamisburg and surrounding areas

I believe there are 3-4 airports one could use based on where people are coming from.
As for hotels, we booked one, but its kind of far away. I believe there is a Days Inn right down the road from the courses.

My aneroid doesn't display who is calling very well

Wow, your popular. I have received no such phone calls.
It's pretty much just Mike calling me over and over.

It's pretty much just Mike calling me over and over.

I've done no such thing...maybe pics of the golden ticket but that's it

Let's get some more peeps signed up!

Dayton/Cincinnati would probably be your best bet.

Okay. Back to serious things. Is anyone willing to let me sleep on there floor for Friday or Saturday? I would really appreciate it.

Mike make sure you pick a nice course! Maybe the scarlet course? Go Buckeyes! :

Mike make sure you pick a nice course! Maybe the scarlet course? Go Buckeyes! :

Not going to columbus but we got 2 great courses lined up

Back