The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My poor friend started a Vegan diet to lose weight, he gets such massive headaches and all, it must suck to not eat meat or anything basically

I think golfers gravitate towards table tennis because of the swing, and the spinning of the ball towards a small target.
I gravitate to darts.

Table Tennis is a game that I embrace. Some would say I am decent at it. Others look forward to the challenge and I look forward to embarrassing them...:D
ahh man, I bet you had ot sell your table in the move
Preach bro. I know I need to change. It's just not in the cards right now. I literally get about 20 minutes of free time a day from 8am-10pm. I am to the point of having a breakdown. It is something that has to happen due to the growth of the company, but gosh it's been tough. I've worked a physically demanding job that had me dead lifting my body weight about 20 times a day. This has been far worse. Mentally I'm just dead.
dang chunky! I am so sorry buddy! You ever need to text...err...call dont hesitate. I am a good listener

Its not that bad, Im not vegan though, just vegetarian. My joints hurt a little, trying to integrate a little seafood and plain poultry.
My poor friend started a Vegan diet to lose weight, he gets such massive headaches and all, it must suck to not eat meat or anything basically

Its not that bad, Im not vegan though, just vegetarian. My joints hurt a little, trying to integrate a little seafood and plain poultry.

yeah he's going extreme because he went right into it, aren't you supposed to ease into it so it won't affect the body so drastically

I love squash, but I don't think it's all that similar to tennis except that you have a racquet.
It's very much like tennis and many tennis pros are very good squash players. It's still a wristy shot in squash but the backhands are real close to a tennis stroke. Both tennis and squash are taught to move toward the ball and even to hit the ball on the rise while in racquetball it's more angles and figuring out where to be once the ball gets there.

I love how the president at my university (who gets paid half a million a year) decides to resign (and break her contract) and they pay her a small settlement to the tune of $453,092, all money that comes from job positions she refused to fill. . .

ive been trying to start a healthier diet... i cant cut all meat out of my diet but i really need to eat better

I swear atleast 4 times today already I've heard someone say my name, I look around and there's nobody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive been trying to start a healthier diet... i cant cut all meat out of my diet but i really need to eat better

me neither dude, I have to have some sort of meat! But in moderation haha

Tapatalk keeps on showing the last page of every thread at being blank!

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Tapatalk keeps on showing the last page of every thread at being blank!

dang I haven't checked mine today, is it normal for tapatalk to take you to a random page close to the end of the thread instead of the latest post when you click on it?

I swear atleast 4 times today already I've heard someone say my name, I look around and there's nobody.

as in youre the only one around or youre in a crowd and you hear it but cant find the source?

It's probably a ghost man

dang I haven't checked mine today, is it normal for tapatalk to take you to a random page close to the end of the thread instead of the latest post when you click on it?

You probably set the post settings at "last unread post" when you first started using it and didn't realize it.

Shoulder is at 70% but my wrist is at maybe 10%...short game practice yet again. I haven't swung my driver in way too long.

Supposed to play golf at 9:20. Freaking snowed an inch at the golf course. Hopefully it nelts off so I can play.

Stupid weatherman was totally wrong -__-

Supposed to play golf at 9:20. Freaking snowed an inch at the golf course. Hopefully it nelts off so I can play.

Stupid weatherman was totally wrong -__-

Haha I haven't seen snow in years...good luck getting out there though.

I get to fly out to Denver for some meetings the week of the 22nd....Bronocs have a bye week so no game to go to or watch with the locals on the 21st...#sux

Supposed to be in class (evening school) in half an hour, but everyone decided to become retarded on the road so traffic is backed up for miles...

Supposed to be in class (evening school) in half an hour, but everyone decided to become retarded on the road so traffic is backed up for miles...

dang that sucks!

Alberta.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Paid $650 for new tires for my wife's vehicle yesterday. Necessary expense, but still not enjoyable. She leaves the house a few minutes ago and I get a text that she just received a speeding ticket: 47 in a 30. Unnecessary expense and something that doesn't exactly thrill me.

Paid $650 for new tires for my wife's vehicle yesterday. Necessary expense, but still not enjoyable. She leaves the house a few minutes ago and I get a text that she just received a speeding ticket: 47 in a 30. Unnecessary expense and something that doesn't exactly thrill me.

I'd blame the new tires. That stinks though man. I despise buying new tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back