THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

I would like to see the entire outing be filled with Albatross members. This is going to be a blast but I have to be confined to a rolling golf Mecca with JB and War. The least you guys could do is get a banner above your name to ease my pain.:banana:
Here is the list of attendees (albatross members with **):

Saturday

**Mikedean441 (d)
**Canadan (d)
**TheToppDogg (d)
**Bullfrog (d)
**Robman7 (d)
Hitman (d)
Barspin89
**Brock (d)
**GolfinFF
**JB (d)
**War Eagle (d)
**10yarddraw (d)
**T2GRN18 (d)
**Bhillin (d)
**Tadashi70 (d)
**INgolfer
**Bogey317 (d)
**JeffReedMO (d)
**CG13
**BigLee33
**jskittle (d)
RMix09
**Jrod (d+1)
**YoungBuck (d)
**RxGus (d)

Sunday

**Mikedean441
**Canadan
**TheToppDogg
**Bullfrog
**Robman7
Hitman
Barspin89
**Brock
**GolfinFF
**JB
**War Eagle
**T2GRN18
**Bhillin
**Tadashi70
**10yardDraw
**Bogey317
MarcW
**JeffReedMO
**CG13
**BigLee33
**jskittle
RMix09
**Jrod
**RxGus
**YoungBuck

Pairings TBD.

Kudos to YoungBuck and father for BOTH joining the Albatross club!! That is fantastic guys, I can't wait to see you take part in these contests!!

a small investment for the good of the game and this awesome place we all call home.

a small investment for the good of the game and this awesome place we all call home.

looking forward to meeting you guys, thanks for making the trip up!

I would like to see the entire outing be filled with Albatross members. This is going to be a blast but I have to be confined to a rolling golf Mecca with JB and War. The least you guys could do is get a banner above your name to ease my pain.:banana:
Hah! I bet both of you pop headphones in so you dont have to listen to my endless banter on the way up!

Bullfrog will definitely be there for the drinks. He loves and I mean absolutely loves those Shirley Temples. I saw him pound at least 1 or 2 before he passed out and woke up hungover at THP Demo Day. :)

hahaha I have heard sooooo many stories about this.

Pure class right here. Steps up and joins the Albatross club for his kid knowing that awesome contests await them, along with supporting the people who are making ALL of this happen.

Rep added as soon as I can. Cannot wait to meet you.

I am in! ( as long as my foot keeps improving) Small Ball (Adam, my son) is probably in as well - will know for sure this evening! I may look like a crippled invalid out there, but it's all in the name of THP!

I am in! ( as long as my foot keeps improving) Small Ball (Adam, my son) is probably in as well - will know for sure this evening! I may look like a crippled invalid out there, but it's all in the name of THP!

Awesome! Can't wait to meet you and your son! Gonna be a great time had by all!

Originally Posted by bhilln<br />
I think we should be able to get in Fri evening so would be up for dinner/drinks if people are getting together
<br />
<br />
<br />
Bullfrog will definitely be there for the drinks. He loves and I mean absolutely loves those Shirley Temples. I saw him pound at least 1 or 2 before he passed out and woke up hungover at THP Demo Day. :)
I thought we were friends. Lol

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Loving the commitment from Maryland!! Where you at Tennessee? Michigan? Sign up and have the best golf weekend of your year.

thats great man, let us know for sure this evening!

flights are not cooperating with me. But I'm still trying. I'm now looking in to flying in to one spot and flying out somewhere else. I got the official "go for it" from the wife last night, now I just need the numbers to work.

flights are not cooperating with me. But I'm still trying. I'm now looking in to flying in to one spot and flying out somewhere else. I got the official "go for it" from the wife last night, now I just need the numbers to work.

Make sure the numbers actually work before you go crazy. Or Fly down to SC and drive up with us.

That's some quality updating Captain Deano. Really hoping it works out for you.

Make sure the numbers actually work before you go crazy. Or Fly down to SC and drive up with us.

I've already considered that. And every airport that you are going to pass on the way up haha

I've already considered that. And every airport that you are going to pass on the way up haha

Hard to bring the Tour Van to the airport dude. Low clearances.

Hard to bring the Tour Van to the airport dude. Low clearances.

hehe I know. I figured I'd just walk out to the highway with my stuff and wait

love the dedication on this one!

Practicing for this tomorrow. High of 51.

I picked up a collector's edition Scotty skull cap for the occasion.

Practicing for this tomorrow. High of 51.

I picked up a collector's edition Scotty skull cap for the occasion.

haha yeah, this weekend is going to suck, but normal temps are much better for October so I'm staying optimistic.

not much warmer here, 56* Saturday and 50* on Sunday

Wouldn't be an Ohio outing thread if we didn't argue about the weather hahaha! 58 Saturday, 53 Sunday.

haha yeah, this weekend is going to suck, but normal temps are much better for October so I'm staying optimistic.

Yah it won't be bad dude. Our native Floridians probably don't even own cold weather gear though.

Yah it won't be bad dude. Our native Floridians probably don't even own cold weather gear though.

haha I may pack my trunk that Saturday with fleece zip ups just in case... Don't sweat it guys, 60 degrees is BEAUTIFUL golf weather!

You are correct, I do not own any cold weather gear.

Back