Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 40F, with a stiff NW wind, going to head to the course. Should be lonely.

Tappin' on the Kingphone.

I turned on the heater last night. It only came on for a little while this morning (set it at 62*).

Smarter than I, lol. Getting up was cooooold, so covered and cowerd for an hour this morning before liz got up and turned it on. I called her weak, haha.

still hot today but much less humid... loved it

Record low highs today and SNOW (ENOUGH TO COVER THE GROUND) in Nebraska this morning. Low tonight mid to low 20's, yet mid 70's Monday. Is this cold and flu weather?

Record low highs today and SNOW (ENOUGH TO COVER THE GROUND) in Nebraska this morning. Low tonight mid to low 20's, yet mid 70's Monday. Is this cold and flu weather?

wow it's 75 here at night today

I may head that way, cold weather sucks. Internet is calling for a tough winter up here.

Here's what the Farmer's Almanac is saying. (I'm in the "Wild temp swings, periods of storminess zone)

2013USFA-Winter-Map-SMALL.jpg

Here's what the Farmer's Almanac is saying. (I'm in the "Wild temp swings, periods of storminess zone)

2013USFA-Winter-Map-SMALL.jpg

I like this one better Smally, thanks!

I hope temps get high enough today that our first snowfall melts and I can sneak a few more rounds in before my season is over.

My first day of golf in 2 weeks and it's supposed to start raining! Oh boy!

Hadn't been able to get out on the course in a while. Had a tee time today, rained out.

45 and sunny for today's round.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

65 and super sunny for today's round 0 precipitation and 0 uumidity

Tapping away without siri

Today actually turned out okay. It was pretty warm with some scattered sprinkles.

I hope temps get high enough today that our first snowfall melts and I can sneak a few more rounds in before my season is over.

The end is near...hopefully there are some warm weather golf trips in store for you.

So much warm weather here

8069365201_24a45ca2b9.jpg

another cold and rainy one... the hs kids are gonna have fun out there for state finals today

Low 70s here this weekend

It's 48 right now and I'm heading out to play shortly. At least the course won't be crowded in this weather.

Beautiful weather forecasted for today since last week.......until today. Rain all day. Guess my round is postponed until Thursday. 60's and sunny. Hopefully that doesnt change.

Tap Tap Taparoo

High in the mid 50's, overcast all day with 10-15 mph winds. A typical fall day in the Northeast.

High in the mid 50's, overcast all day with 10-15 mph winds. A typical fall day in the Northeast.

Haha this is exactly the same weather we got over here today

hopefully its not cartpath only today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back