The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man. I hate that college limits my availability on THP. I want to remain a very active member of this community, especially after the Tour Van stop. However, I'm finding myself posting less and less because I can't get on because of classes, hanging out, etc. Errrr. This is very frustrating.

It's easy dude, just have no friends like me! Lol.

JT,
We know you. We know the type of person you are and we respect where your priorities are. You support THP with informative posting, being an Albatross Club Member, coming to THP Events when you can and helping others.

The rest will take care of itself.

Thank you for that reassuring post JB. Makes me feel at ease now.

Golfsmith just canceled my order for my 3 gen grips! wtf? I am so mad right now, I got a great deal on them and now this? Come on.

Freaken USPS didn't help me out today, they couldn't find anything wrong with the package I sent, they just returned to sender randomly which sucks ugh

Lol, just wait dude. If you wanted warm, you didn't go south enough.

Dude it's 77 still at night at the moment lol, that's warm

Lol, just wait dude. If you wanted warm, you didn't go south enough.

I wanted warmER. This isn't warmer than NJ currently.

My girl golfs! That helps out a lot!

That's awesome, so does that mean you can go on anniversary trips with her and throw golf in too?

That's awesome, so does that mean you can go on anniversary trips with her and throw golf in too?

We try to get golf in everywhere we go. Even if it's just the driving range.

So . . . . YES!

We try to get golf in everywhere we go. Even if it's just the driving range.

So . . . . YES!

That's great man, does she play better than you? lol

Dude, you've seen the swing in his avatar right?

Hi smalls! :act-up:

hahahahah:laughing: I don't know if I should be laughing or nervous:nailbiting:, don't want to anger the angry Mod

He's a big softy!

I wish I could hit fairways like she does.

hehe is it a given that one should play worse than their wife so she continues to like the game lol, I bet you taught her to play well

hehe is it a given that one should play worse than their wife so she continues to like the game lol, I bet you taught her to play well

I didn't teach her to play at all! She took lessons! I wanted to stay married!

I didn't teach her to play at all! She took lessons! I wanted to stay married!

you are very wise oh angry modifier (or Moderator lol)

My dishwasher died now. Awesome! Since moving in 1.5 months ago it's been....

Icemaker
Furnace
Dishwasher
Washing Machine

All this stuff looks relatively new.

My dishwasher died now. Awesome! Since moving in 1.5 months ago it's been....

Icemaker
Furnace
Dishwasher
Washing Machine

All this stuff looks relatively new.

That blows dude. Sorry to hear that. Hang in there. It will sort itself out and you will forget all about in time.

Coming through security at Atlanta and behind an employee on security belt. Line stops and several other TSA people called. Stepped a little down the line so I could see the monitor....GUN. Holy S$%*balls. They thought it was mine and wouldn't let me move...talk about excitement in the morning!

Stupid, just stupid people I tell you! Wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen the monitor myself. Looked like an old 38 or similar revolver.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back