Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your typical "miss"? Wake's suggestions sound spot on, along with Nike VRS or maybe some Cobra S3's.

When I miss I tend to pull it, so as I lefty I miss out to the right.

The RBZ actually never arrived, bad luck I guess. Do you think those sets would be significantly more forgiving than the R11s? Or would changing sets be kind of a waste?

I honestly don't know, I've never played well with the "SGI" irons, and I hit the R11s much better than any of the more forgiving irons. If you coming to Florida here soon I would try to get in one of big stores and hit them all and see if its worth the switch. I know the Di11's got raving reviews on here for being forgiving, and they are well priced. I bet you will see Di13's here in the near future though.

Honestly I might consider doing a fitting while you are over. I am a big believer that the right shaft makes a bigger difference than clubhead. It's worth a shot and if you don't see big gains you don't have to buy.

I rolled a Metal X 2 ball, I'm so in love and I need it now ahh

I'm thinking about getting a couple SCOR wedges.

Radix HD6, strong flex

Radix HD6, strong flex

I have a Radix HD4 and absolutely love it. Perfect for my game. Exact ball flight I was looking for and it is also pretty dang nice looking too.

Tap Tap Taparoo

I have a Radix HD4 and absolutely love it. Perfect for my game. Exact ball flight I was looking for and it is also pretty dang nice looking too.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Whats that ball flight like and what flex you play? I'm trying to decide between the stiff and strong.

Whats that ball flight like and what flex you play? I'm trying to decide between the stiff and strong.

I have it in Stiff. I hit it in a 10.5* driver and hit it really, really high up there. It might even go further than it does high lol.

I wouldnt compare my swing to yours in any way shape or form. I swing slow. Its an A Flex. I needed a higher ball flight so this produced it for me combined with a 10.5 head. Definitely not ballooning though. Perfect ball flight and not too much spin either. I am very happy.

Tap Tap Taparoo

I have a birthday coming up.. Pondering an MX7 or a ghost spider s. unfortunately I can't hit anything in LH around me so this will be blind.

I have a birthday coming up.. Pondering an MX7 or a ghost spider s. unfortunately I can't hit anything in LH around me so this will be blind.

Dude, go to Golfsmith. They have a decent LH selection. I would almost guarantee you can at least roll the MX-7.

Tap Tap Taparoo

I stayed here for a long time today and tried out every Metal X I could. I've never tried any Odyssey putters before and the 2 ball Metal X really struck a chord with me. I will be saving up

8072605851_4ca02ae6ca.jpg

I stayed here for a long time today and tried out every Metal X I could. I've never tried any Odyssey putters before and the 2 ball Metal X really struck a chord with me. I will be saving up

8072605851_4ca02ae6ca.jpg

Dude, Goalie Dave has one on the marketplace (or at least he did last night). Snag it!

I have it in Stiff. I hit it in a 10.5* driver and hit it really, really high up there. It might even go further than it does high lol.

I wouldnt compare my swing to yours in any way shape or form. I swing slow. Its an A Flex. I needed a higher ball flight so this produced it for me combined with a 10.5 head. Definitely not ballooning though. Perfect ball flight and not too much spin either. I am very happy.

Tap Tap Taparoo

EEEWWW..thats not good. Might have to remove that one from the ponder list. I know Canadan had one in his TM SF2.0 and hit it a mile in the air, but he could hit the lowest launching shaft in a 6* head high, so I discredit that..lol

EEEWWW..thats not good. Might have to remove that one from the ponder list. I know Canadan had one in his TM SF2.0 and hit it a mile in the air, but he could hit the lowest launching shaft in a 6* head high, so I discredit that..lol

haha those are RUMOURS!!!

Actually, the Kusala is the first legitimately low launching shaft I've been able to enjoy for an extended period of time. All others felt like boards.

Also, I love the Keygo ponder. "I am considering a <<insert shaft name here>> for my r11"

It's textbook!

haha those are RUMOURS!!!

Actually, the Kusala is the first legitimately low launching shaft I've been able to enjoy for an extended period of time. All others felt like boards.

Also, I love the Keygo ponder. "I am considering a <<insert shaft name here>> for my r11"

It's textbook!

Almost always a Hawk-ponder though....haha

Seemore. I pull mine too much. I think I need a face balcnced one.

local golf shop has a set of brand new, still in plastic Wilson Tour V2 forged irons for $350... i just got my R11 iron's this year and LOVE them, but I have been wanting a set of forged clubs to toy around with...

local golf shop has a set of brand new, still in plastic Wilson Tour V2 forged irons for $350... i just got my R11 iron's this year and LOVE them, but I have been wanting a set of forged clubs to toy around with...

That is a STEAL for those things. Hit them well

That is an AWESOME deal dude. Check out the review thread on them!

I got to roll a MX7 yesterday and I think that is my birthday present. I really liked the feel of it.

I got to roll a MX7 yesterday and I think that is my birthday present. I really liked the feel of it.

Where did you find it? Was it GS? They are the only place I have been able to find anything of substance for LH.

Where did you find it? Was it GS? They are the only place I have been able to find anything of substance for LH.

Yep. They had 1 MX putter in LH and it happened to be #7. They just dont have a ton

SCOR 51*
SeeMore X2
Red REL 3gen's for my wedges/woods

None of these will be coming to fruition at the moment though, except maybe the grips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back