The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Ricky... Here's hoping you don't miss the next THP event in your neck of the woods dude.. Not only to avoid the (arguably hilarious) wrath of JB, but for the experiences as well.

Poor Ricky... Here's hoping you don't miss the next THP event in your neck of the woods dude.. Not only to avoid the (arguably hilarious) wrath of JB, but for the experiences as well.

Hahaha I totally deserve it. I was just scolding my wife at dinner the other night about it..haha She is on notice that I am going to the next event that is less tthan 4 hours away.

Yeah you left that one wide open bro haha

I set em up and JB knocks me down..hahaha No one feels worse than me but it's my own fault.

I get to celebrate an old friends birthday this weekend. I'm pretty happy about that, a good end to the week.

Now this is an EPIC fail hahahaha silly silly woman

486858_210407132425517_223470306_n_0.jpeg

One of the worst tattoos since this...
A0FZ6bUeFUefsZQapUqnRg2.jpg

You gotta love fail tattoos

This is my favorite. Cant find a larger version of it:

grupthinklive146f00894e877d3eb48f9c33b7b7e404

Did any one search youtube for B!@#h get off my bus that I posted about early this morning? Vid is crazy

So I need a logo designed and I have zero clue how to do it. Where's a good computer geek when you need one?

HOLY JEEBUS....I wish I would have taken a picture...ran to Golf Galaxy on my lunch hour and there is a guy on the sim....in a suit and tie and dress shoes...took off the jacket...steps in and hits the ball 346 yards!! 2.4 degree lauch angle.... 179 MPH ball speed....:bulgy-eyes:

HOLY JEEBUS....I wish I would have taken a picture...ran to Golf Galaxy on my lunch hour and there is a guy on the sim....in a suit and tie and dress shoes...took off the jacket...steps in and hits the ball 346 yards!! 2.4 degree lauch angle.... 179 MPH ball speed....:bulgy-eyes:

2.4 degree launch? That's a stinger if I've ever seen one

So I need a logo designed and I have zero clue how to do it. Where's a good computer geek when you need one?

I can give it a shot if you want. PM if you are interested.

What are you trying to design?

Just simple small logo to put on a project. Old US flag (Ross) with one word across it.

2.4 degree launch? That's a stinger if I've ever seen one

except according to the sim....and yes I know how they are..but he was carrying it 310....it was impressive to say the least

except according to the sim....and yes I know how they are..but he was carrying it 310....it was impressive to say the least

178 ball speed was all I needed to hear. That's some serious firepower

178 ball speed was all I needed to hear. That's some serious firepower

yeah and the dude was in a dress shirt, tie and dress shoes.!!

Going back into the press-box tonight to help out the coaching staff. Not sure how I feel about it, had my buddy not asked, there would have been no way in hell.

I've just recently started doing some more sports photography and have a media pass for any high school athletics in NC.

I'm looking forward to tonight's matchup and seeing if I can get any great shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back